Chapter 7

Mike's POV:

I tried to get when I saw that my left leg was swollen and could possibly be broken. Then, I smirked. Hate me or not, y/n could not resist someone hurt or in need. I put on my best ' in pain' voice and cried, "OH SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE MY LEG IS BROKEN! CALL 911!!!" I saw y/n whip her head around and I put on my hurt face.  Ken got up and scowled at me. Alecia took one look at me and whipped out her phone. "I'll get Mr.  Asma! Y/n, go help that boy!" Y/n ran toward me and i pretended to whimper. Ken scoffed and sat on the ground. It was obvious that he was NOT going anywhere near me. Perfect. Alecia came out a while later with some old looking guy that I guessed was the new principal. I heard sirens wailing and I knew it was an ambulance. "Y-y/n?... C-can you *ow* come with m-me?" I tried to sound as hurt as possible. Her face turned from sorrowful to disgust. "Ugh, why would I come with you after what you did to Ken?" She scoffed like it was an insult and I turned my eyes towards a smirking Kensuke. Y/n was about to get up when I grabbed her wrist and pulled her down. "Hey... whatever he told you... think it over. Do I really look like that kind of person?" I said softly. Her angry eyes softened and she looked from me to a shocked Ken until her eyes welled with tears. I was mortified at what I had done. No no no no  no no! Don't make her CRY IDIOT!!! "No no no no no, please don't cry y/n. I didn't mean to hurt you." I suddenly felt myself getting lifted onto a stretcher. I let go of y/n's trembling hand and whispered, "Don't worry Y/n. I'll be back before you know it." Just like that, I was pulled away and inside the moving van. They put an oxygen mask on me and I drifted into sleep...

Y/n's POV:

I was sobbing into my hands. I had never thought about Ken's words that way! I didn't know who to trust! "Hey, it's gonna be okay." said a soothing voice behind me. I looked around to see a beautiful pair of emerald eyes staring into mine. He was gorgeous. He had soft brown wavy hair and he was holding my hands and looking very concerned. "My name's Alexander. What's yours?" "Y/n." His eyes went up in shock. "W-wow... that's such a beautiful name..." His eyes sparkled as he became more happy. I was then suddenly pulled by my waist from behind. "Back off, sparky. This is my man Mike's girl." I looked up to see an unfamiliar boy's face. He had maroon eyes and black hair with the same color maroon streaks in it. And he seemed to be growling  at Alex. And Alexander looked mad. "What kind of person you think you are?! Grabbing girls by the waist, man!" Alexander reached out for my hand and pulled me away from the stranger. "Back off, Cash." "I'm warning you. Just because my best friend's in the big red house, that doesn't mean that his girl's out for boyfriends." Okay, now I was M-A-D. "WELL WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!" I yelled in Cash's face. He stumbled aback and fell onto the ground. "I AM NOT "MIKE'S GIRL" SO STOP FREAKING CALLING ME THAT YOU- you UGH!" Cash was silent. ALexander was silent. Everyone was silent. Cash leaped off the ground and ran for the safety of the school.

Alexander's POV:

Woah. This girl just fully took on Cash. And won. That's... amazing. Freaking amazing. I need to get to know this Y/n.