Chapter 24

Y/n's POV:

My face turned to stone as I stared at Kensuke's tear-stained cheek. "No." I said. I got up. He looked at me. "You- can't cry. I... should be crying." He looked at me and wiped the tears from his face, suddenly serious. "But you're not." I stared at him for a while. "Yes. I"m not crying. Because I'm not sad. I'm disappointed in you. If you thought that this would make me see you in a better way, well, i'd say that you're an idiot. I can't believe that A actually liked you. Now... let. Me. Out." I waited there. My legs became tense. I couldn't act serious for much longer... Kensuke stared. Then, he laughed. Not crazy laughing, just... creepily chuckled. "Oh Y/n~... You'll be staying with me forever." He took his hand off his face. He grinned. My face broke up. I backed against the wall. HiS eYeS... wHaT iS hApPeNiNg tO mE...

~2 hours later~

Ugh.... my head.... I got up. I was in the room again. I was laying on a bed. I tried to pull my arms above the covers. They wouldn't move. I began to panic. The strong and serious me was long gone. "Oh, hello Y/n." I looked up. There, by the bedside, was Ken. He was looking at me, smiling. "Let me go!!" I said pleadingly. He laughed. Then he looked back at me. "Y/n, please lay down." To my suprise, my body willingly laid myself gently down. "What did you do to me?!" I cried. "Just... gave you dose of my yandere eyes." He smiled. My face turned white. Y-yandere... he's a yandere... it all makes sense now... and yandere eyes are supposed to make the captive fall in love with the yandere... or they make the captive obey the yandere until they fall in love... "NO!!" I buried my head in the pillow and cried. My arms, chained to the bed became stiff as I tried to put them under the pillow. "Now, Y/n, please stop crying and look at me." I did as I was told. What was the use in refusing? He stared into my ___ orbs and I stared into his. His eyes changed color, to pinkish red...

Ugh... my head hurts again... I  opened my eyes. I felt a hand around my breast. What. The. Heck?! I was in a bunny outfit, and Ken was above me, shirtless, wearing only his shorts. I blushed  hard at the sight of his muscles that had been hidden under his hoodie. "Heh, woken up now, huh? I had to try out the love eyes before I did something else. It was the only way to get you into this." He chuckled. "But you did take my hoodie off in the process." I breathed a sigh of relief. We didn't do it. "Oh don't worry, I won't be using the eyes for other things..." He smiled pervertedly. I shivered at the thought what 'things' ment. He bent down and started to kiss me. I squirmed and tried to get out of it, but he let go of my lips and said what I dreaded he would say, "Baby~ Please kiss me~" He smiled tenderly. My body suddenly decided that I was going to give the kiss of his life. He got surprised enormously. I melted into everything he did to me. He was gentle, but still a pervert. I didn't care. My head was screaming no, but my body told me yes. To my relief, he told me later that we wouldn't do anything serious... "Unless we have to, baby." He winked. He picked me up, bridal style, and laid me gently back in the bed. He chained my arms to the bed. I whimpered. "Sorry, baby. I don't want to loose you~" He kissed me goodnight. Then, he looked into my eyes again, making the love infect from earlier even stronger... "I'm not going to fall in love with him... he's going to make me..." I fell asleep at that thought and drifted into a dreamless sleep about how much I was missing Alecia... and Alex... and even Mike...

Alecia's POV:

I am crying. I am in my room. I thought Kensuke was a good friend... I thought he loved me... When I pulled him into that room at school and told him... I thought that kiss meant... no... no... and now my best friend has been kidnapped by the stupid player jerk... oh y/n... *Knock knock* "Alecia?... Can you come out?... We all miss her too..." I lifted my head up from my tear-stained pillow. I thought about this. "Yeah... i'll come out Mike..." I got up from my bed and went outside. I went out into the hallway to see a smiling Mike. Quickly, and weirdly, his smile turned into blush. "U-uh Alecia... you're only wearing your bra and underw-" He only had to say this before I rushed back into my room, threw on clothes and rushed back out. Mike was still a tomato. "Baka" I mumbled. He laughed. And for the first time after Y/n's kidnapping, I smiled.

Mike was still staring at me. The blush had not come off his face. We were in Y/n's kitchen, and I was making Dulce de Leche Lava Cake. "Hey,  it's almost done-" I turned around to see him inches from my face. I blushed just as hard. "Hey. I wasn't going for Y/n all this time. I was really... going for you." He leaned in closer... instant paradise.