Chapter 1

Y/N POV:

I wake up in my bed at 6:30 am and smash my alarm clock. "Ugh. Screw 6:30." But I got up anyway. I took a quick shower and picked out my clothes. I'm going for an emo look today. I pick out a black and purple beanie, to match my purple dyed hair. Then I put on some jeggings and a black laced up crop top with long sleeves. I pulled on some midnight converses and grabbed my backpack. I ran downstairs to hear my mom. "Hi sweetie! Want some break-" "Not now mom, Bye!" I ran down the street then slowed to a walking pace. There was a group of popular girls outside the school. They snickered at my outfit. "Hey Emo! You might wanna join the goth group on the other side!" they laughed. I heard a growl behind me. The populars girls stopped laughing and looked behind me with these strange expressions. I turned around to see  a red headed boy with yellow eyes staring down at me. "So that's why their staring. He must be the school sweetheart or something, huh." 

Kensuke's POV:

I woke up this morning and threw on my clothes. I had better not see any more fangirls today. I ran out the door and rushed down the street. When I got closer to the school, I saw a purple haired girl getting bullied by the cheerleaders. I went up behind her and growled at them. They looked at me with eyes of 'love'. The girl turned around and saw me. "Hey." I told her. She turned around to face me and said, "So... thanks for helping me?" I felt a flush go through my cheeks as she smiled. She was pretty. "Uh, hello!" Her voice snapped me back into reality. "Yeah?" "I'm Y/N. What's your's?" "Kensuke." "KENSUKE!!!" I heard the girls behind her squeal and run towards me. I looked at Y/N. Then grabbed her hand. "Run." I pulled her away from the cheer squad and we ran into the halls. They were chasing after us so I ran into an unused classroom. She was gasping. "D-don't... you... like all... that attention?" She said between breaths. "No. It's annoying. I'm only drawn to certain people." I said looking at her. And then I saw a light pink in her cheeks. "Is she blushing?" I thought. "Am I blushing?" 

Y/N POV:

Kensuke looked at me while I tried not to hyperventilate. It's hard though. When you have a cute boy looking at you and he suddenly saves you but you just met him and- "Y/N?" "Yeah?" His voice was so smooth... "Y/N? Would you look me to accompany you to your class?" "Uh, sure." I said. He walked me down the hall to my homeroom. When he opened the door, all of the girls and boys  looked at Kensuke, then me. The girls seethed with jealousy and rage, while the boys made flirty smiles. I gulped. "Don't worry. I'm in this class too. " Ken whispered to me. A girl's eyes shot up. "H-he talks to her!" The girls were astonished. "What's wrong with him talking to me?" I thought. Their were two empty seats left. Ken sat next to me. We sat through the lesson with all of the classes eyes constantly looking on me. After the bell rang, I tried to find Kensuke, but two arms pulled me out of the crowd, and these arms were NOT Ken's. "Hey! Lemme go!" I yelled. "Shut up twerp. You're coming with us."