Chapter 15

Y/n's POV:

I wasn't feeling good. I kept on throwing up. I felt awful. I texted Ken.

Y:"Hi Ken."

K:"Hi. Where are you?" 

Y:"I'm really sick. I can't come to school to tomorrow or make it to the park tonight."

K:"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry. What me 2 come over?"

Y:"No, i'm fine."

K:"You sure?"

Y:"Yeah. Why are you so worried about me?"

K:"I just am, okay?"

Y: "Alright. Just tell Alex that i can't make it. And Alecia too, okay?"

K: "Do I HAVE to tell the boy?"

Y:" YES."

K: "Ugh, fine."

Y: ...

K: ?

Y: ...

K: "You there?"

Y: ...

K: "Y/n?!"

Y: "Sorry Ken I had to throw up. Please call me l8r."

K: "Ok... bye."

Kensuke's POV:

I put down my phone and sighed. Everything was perfect and in place. And that darn freaking Cash had to ruin it all for me when he done scared her to death. At least she isn't pregnant.

~Time skip because I need more ideas~

Alecia's POV:

"She's sick?!" I exclaimed when Ken told me the news. I knew just what to do. "Don't worry Ken. I'm going to go over there and take care of her ALL weekend." Kensuke raised his head and seemed happy with that. "Can I come too?" asked Alexander. Ken gave him an ugly look. Alex returned the look. "Uh, well. Only if you want to help me cook, do laundry, help Y/n, sleep over, make beds, clean the house, go shopping, etc." I was sure that would've made him groan and change his mind, but he plainly said, "Sure. My sisters make me do all that stuff anyway." Mike gave him a funny look that read, "WTH? This guy..."

~After school~

Me and Alexander turned up with our bags and things at Y/n's door right after school. It was the long weekend, because of Martin Luther King Day. Y/n opened the door and let us in. She was pale and looked really sick. Poor thing. She was only wearing a tank top and some silk shorts. She was leading us towards the guest rooms that she had in her quite big house. Her rich family was living in Germany to earn money and she lived in this... this MANSION of a house. She led Alexander into this beautiful fully furnished room with a TV and a mini fridge and everything. She also told us that if she recovered fast we could go into the indoor pool. Dang this girl was rich. She led me to this adorable lilac room that was so pretty. It had a balcony and a TV and a mini fridge and a giant closet, fully furnished. "And hey," she said. "If you wanna move out of your small struggling apartment, you could live with me." I turned around. "Really?!" "Yeah. Go ahead and... is that ALL your stuff?" I nodded. "Wow, okay yeah just sign out of your apartment tonight and get comfortable. I"ll be in my room and uh... there's a speaker on the wall. If I throw up or call you guys, you should be able to hear me. To call me, just call 'Y/N'S BEDROOM'." The speaker on the wall bleeped. "Uh, 'END'." said Y/n. The speaker bleeped twice. "Bye. Oh and, 'RESET ROOM NAME TO ALECIA'S ROOM'." She walked out. I flopped on the bed. Y/n was the coolest friend ever. 

I pulled out my phone and canceled my apartment rent pay. Then I jumped up and rifled through my closet. There was so many gorgeous clothes and dresses. I put on a green jumper and took off my shoes and went downstairs. I could smell someone cooking. It smelled marvelous.  I walked in to see Alexander making chicken noodle soup in bread bowls; FROM SCRATCH! "Whoa. This looks amazing." I said, and he turned around smiling. "Thanks. I think it will ease Y/n's stomach, and make ours happy." I laughed. "How about I make dessert; but just for us?" He nodded. I started getting out ingredients for strawberry shortcake.