Chapter 2

Kensuke's POV:

I walked out of class. Then, I suddenly remembered Y/N. I  looked back and rushed into the crowd. I heard her voice somewhere. "Lemme go!" Then, I heard a voice I dreaded. "Shut up twerp. You're coming with us." The pervert jocks. I ran through the crowd and looked down the hall just to see her kicking black converses slip behind a side hall towards the boys locker room. I ran into the hallway then looked around. I heard a door slam, then her voice. "Ay! Who do you think you are?!" I rushed over to the boys locker room and tried to open the door. Locked. "I heard Isaac talking. "Aw, come on. We can't let Kensuke have all the fun, now can we?" I kicked on the door. It wouldn't budge. "OI! Let me in!" I shouted. "Nah!" said another jock. I had to go find the keys in the janitors office. "I'll be back for you, Y/N." I shouted as I ran down the hall towards the janitor's office. 

Y/N's POV:

The arms pulled me into a locker room that I guessed was the boy's. The arms left my waist and dropped me harshly onto the floor. "Ay! Who do you think you are?!" The boy who picked me up came in front of me and said slyly, "Aw, come on. We can't let Kensuke have all the fun, now can we?" I heard a pounding on the door. "OI! Let me in!" It was Ken! "Nah!" said another boy. I heard running. "I'll be back for you, Y/N!" What was he doing?! The boy who picked me up came closer to me and breathed onto my face. I tried to scoot away but I felt a leg on my back. "Nuh uh uh! You're not going anywhere." said a boy behind me. My eyes widen in fear as the boy in front of me starts to move closer. He moves onto me, sitting on my legs. He's too heavy to shake off and I flail my arms trying to scare him off. He chuckles. The boys behind me grab my arms and pin them above my head. Then, the one on me let's out a perverted smile as he grabs my shirt. I gasp. "NO DON'T DO THAT!" He starts to lift it up until he sees my black bra line. He smiles flirty and rips my shirt up to my wrists, leaving my stomach and black bra completely exposed. I whimper as he searches for my bra clip. Suddenly, the door swings open and an angry Kensuke holding a shovel runs in,swinging the shovel at all of the boys there. One of them punched him hard on the head, just to be hit by the blade. I laid on the ground in shock as the boys soon fell ONTO me,  one slightly bleeding in the head. Kensuke panted, then fell on the ground unconscious. "NO! Kensuke!" I pulled myself out of the boys bodies, and rushed to his side. He was bleeding from the head where the boy punched him. 

Writer's POV:

You pick up Ken's body and rush out of the door. You rush around while everyone looks at you. A group of boys rushed over to you. "What happened to him?!" one of them said while taking his body and rushing towards the nurse. "Some boys tried to touch me, and they punched him in the head!" You kept running alongside the boy and he ran into a door. You tried to follow him, but the door slammed into your face, hitting your facial features really hard. You feel your nose lose blood as you fall onto the floor and fall unconscious... 

Kensuke's POV:

Ugh... my head hurts... I wake up in the infirmary. Just to see two nurses carrying a bleeding Y/N into the school ER. I wanted to chase after her and find out who did this to her, but I was two weak to get up. My eyes flashed around as I saw Oscar sitting by me, asleep. "OSCAR!" He jolted up from his sleep. "Huh? Oh Ken you're awake..." he said sleepily. "What the hell happened to y/n?!" I asked impatiently. "Well, when I rushed you inhere,she tried to follow butI slammed the heavy metal door into her face. So, that's why. Sorry. It's not like she means anything to you." He rolled his eyes. I was furious for him saying that. It hurt. I had an odd sensation fill up my body that made me want to freaking kill him. This was normal. I'm a yandere. And I guess I had found my girl. When nobody was in the room, I grabbed his collar and threw an oxygen mask on him before he could scream. I plunged a pair of scissors into his arm and let him sit there bleeding it out while I went to go check on y/n. I went inside to see that her entire face was in bandages. The nurse looked at me and said, "Oh my! What happened? You're covered in blood!" I pretended to hyperventilate. "There was a student that came in, and had stabbed Haruka! He's out there!" I pointed towards the door as the nurse rushed out. I heard her scream from outside the door. I chuckled.