Chapter 28

Sasha's POV:

Ugh. Prison. The only thing that made me happy in this dark idiotic madhouse was planning the death of Alexander and Mike. Those kids may have been my friends before, but now... I laughed at the thought. Ken looked at me, confused. I ignored him. He didn't understand... But he was a good kid. He promised me that he would do whatever it took to get my gf back, in return if I got his. 

~Time Skip~

Lunch Time. Great. The food tastes like slime here. Even so, I gulped down my spaghetti and meatballs. I quickly downed my small glass of milk and burped loudly. This is 'manners' in prison. Food was rare and was fought for if you kept it for too long. Me and Ken, we made the other prisoners give us extra food. Some had to give us extra breakfast, others lunch and dinner. "Just on time." The five prisnors who gave us extra lunch walked towards us timidly and set down their trays. "Thanks, scum. Now get out of my sight." Ken kicked one girl's thigh and she fell to the floor, her brown hair caked and ugly. I cheered him on as he began to beat the others. "Now, " I said when he finished, "If any of you scum tells the guards... Well then... You'll be dead." They got up hurried and fled the mess hall. I chuckled and dug into the extra food. As I ate, I noticed that one of the old escape routes had only been covered in police tape. That; gave me an idea.

Alecia's POV:

I relaxed in my bedroom. Y/n was sitting on the side of my bed, trying to turn on the radio inside my wall. Soon, our favorite song started playing. We sang to it.

If I'm not all you need~
Then just set me free~
I'm down on my knees~
If you're not the one for me!
Then just let me be~
I'm begging you please!I'm praying for closed doors and open windows!!
I'll follow where the wind blows!
Don't be scared to leave!
If I'm not all you need~
Then just set me free~
I'm down on my knees~ 

Tonight~

As the song played over, it suddenly stopped. "THIS IS BREAKING NEWS TO WHY WE INTERRUPT THIS PROGRAM!!" I looked at Alecia. She shrugged. "KENSUKE ALSTA AND SASHA POITU HAVE ESCAPED FROM THE NEW YORK PRISON AND ARE ON THEIR WAY TO BUFFALO!!" Alecia screamed. I clung onto her. No no no no no... "THE POLICE WILL BE COMING TO THE HOUSES OF Y/N L/N, ALECIA KOMIKO,  AND ALEXANDER QUII!! STAY IN YOUR HOUSES!! THESE PEOPLE ARE CAPABLE OF MURDER!!" The radio turned off as Alecia shakily turned the dial on the wall.

~Time Skip~

"This way ma'am and hurry!" The police were rushing me and Alecia into the back of a squad car. It looked like the president. After all, I was the (Your Country's) Ambassador's daughter. But, only the police knew this. They rushed us towards what looked like something that Area 51 might be. I was clinging to Alex's hot and sweaty shoulder and fell into a deep sleep... I hope i'm safe...