Troublesome Times in the Ponyville Library (Spike) part 1/3

"Oh but Twilight.." I whined. This. Is. Not. Fair.

"On Spike.." She mimicked me,

"You'll be fine," she stated. No. I won't be fine. I don't want her to go visit her parents in Canterlot without me.

"Please Twilight, don't go," I begged her.

"Spike, I haven't seen mom and dad in months!" She pointed out.

"Alright. Fine. Go! Leave me here to die!" I exclaimed dramatically.

"I'll see you in three days Spike," she told m as she zipped her suitcase closed, and headed downstairs, towards the door. I ran after her, and gave her a hug goodbye, just before she closed the front door behind her. I sat down, slumped against a bookcase. Three days, two nights, all by myself. What am I ever going to do! Hmmmmmm. I know! I will organize the library for Twilight, and after, I will reward myself with a candy buffet!

After I briefly organized the books, I dashed towards the kitchen, and ran right up to the candy cabinet. I brought down the large box of delicious treats, and set it down on the floor. A little while later, I was so full of candy, I felt sick to my stomach. I glanced at the clock. 10:08 pm. Grunting and groaning, I made my way upstairs to bed. After a few hours of tossing and turning, I sat up. Rubbing my eyes, I peeled the blanket off of myself, and shivered from the cold. Thumping down the stairs, I went to the kitchen sink for a glass of water. After gulping it down, I returned to my bed, for a good nights sleep.

A/N

Hey guys! It's been a while. I felt inspired today, so I decided to put it to good use, and write something for you! In the story Twilight is gone for 3 days, so there will be 3 parts to this particular chapter. Tomorrow and the day after I will try my best to upload something for you! Hugs and candies!

-Sarah

P.s halloween is coming up, what are you all dressing up as? I need some ideas :)