The Story of My Life (By Derpy)

Teaser! It's not done yet.

My Father is a clown, and my mother is a tooth pony. My sister Derpina and my brother Derp were named because of their eyes. Derpina is a teacher, Derp is a scientist. I was also named after my eyes, but later on, I was named by my state of mind. It's fun being Derpy! I really love bubblegum. Too bad it always gets stuck in my mane. (Will be finished shortly)

(Added)

One day I was walking down the street. This was the first time I ever walked in a straight line. I was so proud! Anyway, a pink pony approached me and asked me where the street was. I pointed down with my hoof. She beamed and told me in these words, "you are the smartest pony EVER!" I was so proud. I went off to the mayors office, and got my name changed. I am now Smarty, and that's why I won't be in season 4!

A/N

Did u like it? A bit of a twist on thanks pinkie, and a dumb prediction for season 4! I'm so excited, I've been counting down the days for the 23rd. YAY! Comment your predictions for episode 1!

also I apologize for the shortness, I pinkie pie promise I will make chrysalis super long! It's hard to write the thoughts of a pony who has no lines in the show. comment if you love Derpy!