Princess Solar Chaser

Clato7123's OC

My name is Princess Solar Chaser. I rule the world outside of earth. My kingdom consists of the universe; beyond the boundaries planets hold. I am a space pony! In my 0 gravity kingdom, all of my fellow space ponies live. Us space ponies are known for the stars that shine brightly from our manes. One problem. I don't have any. My mother was an earth pony and my father was a space pony. I have no stars in my mane, yet I am the princess. Every day I have my most trusted servant place them in my hair. One day a young pony visited me. The young unicorn has a purple mane and sparkling blue eyes.

"Your highness," she says as she bows her head.
"I absolutely LOVE your hair, and want to know how I can achieve this, and bring it back to Ponyville!" She tells me, her voice full of admiration.
"Well, um...." I start shyly. Should I tell her? She seems trustworthy, but I've just met her. I decide to just tell her. She's from Ponyville! There's no one to tell out there.
"I don't know. I was born without the stars. Mine aren't natural." I tell her honestly. She looks at me like it's no big deal at all.
"I know, silly! I mean your highness... All of the other space ponies manes glow one colour. Yours is always different! I want to know how you do yours!!" She informs me.
"Well in that case," I start.
"Follow me! We can do your mane too!" I exclaim. She squeals in delight, and follows me down the hall.

This young pony helped me realize that being different is great!
-Princess Solar Chaser

A/N Guess who the pony is!! Lol it's probably really obvious ;)