Good Things Come From Silly Stories (By Apple Bloom)

"Hahaha! R-Remember last m-month! Hearts and Hooves D-day!" Sweetie Belle, one of my best friends said. (AN/ Everyone is laughing so hard they can't talk) Daisy nodded. We all laughed harder. All the sudden, we heard whistling. We stopped laughing. The birds chirped, the wind rustled the leaves in the trees, and some pony was whistling. Scootaloo put her hoof to her mouth, telling us to keep quiet. She got up, but I pushed her back down. I motioned for Daisy to go. She is so quiet, and calm, so she went to the window. Outside was (pause for dramatic affect) a filly. "Babs!" Daisy called out. "Apple Bloom, Daisy, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo!" She called back. The three of us remaining inside popped our heads out the window. "Babs!" I called out. I rushed outside, down the ladder to meet her. I gave her a hug and asked, "what brings you back?" "Well." She started. "Last week, some pony called my house, and told me to move to Ponyville, because I was desperately needed." She finished. The wind rustled a bush. "Who?" We all asked her together. "Well, none other than-" she started, and Pinkie Pie jumped out of the bush. "Pinkie Pie!" She shouted (pinkie shouted) "pinkie?" We said together once again. She mimicked our tone "yes?" She asked. All of us burst out laughing. Pinkie brought the cutie mark crusaders together again.

-Apple Bloom

I am deeply sorry for the long wait, and shortness of this chapter, I'm running out of plots!!!!!!

-Katniss7123