The Bunny (By Fluttershy)

This chapter is dedicated to @FanFicFanatic44 , @Mooncatcher13 , @ponyvilers for their enthusiasm!!

A few days ago, I, Fluttershy, was out in the meadow behind my cottage, searching for the perfect pet. I came across a little pond. "A duck!" I said. I had always loved ducks. I dreamed of having a cute little orange duck for a pet. I've found one! It's name is Mango. I reached out my hoof for the duck. It quacked, and flew away. Grrrr. It's so cute! It has to be my pet. I tried to be quiet, but I ran to the duck. He flapped away again. I chased him all around the field, in circles. I wanted so badly to just yell. I opened my mouth. Ah! I said, too quietly to be intimidating. I sighed, and headed into the setting sun, towards my cottage. I opened the door to my quiet, empty cottage. I sat down and began to read.

'The alicorn princesses leaped into the air, and had a random dance party. the end!'

I put my bookmark in the book, and headed up the stairs to my bedroom. I climbed into bed and fell asleep.

The next day I went back out into the meadow, searching for that cute little duck. There it is! I crept, quietly this time, up to the duck. I stroked its head three times, then a loud voice shouted, "FLUTTERSHY!!!! FLUTTERSHY!!!! Oh, there you are Fluttershy!" Pinkie said. Pinkie. The duck dashed away. "Pinkie Pie, you scared my duck." I said. "I wanted you to taste these cupcakes, help me decide which is best for Gummy's party!" She said. "Red velvet, or red velvet?" She asked. A cute little bunny dashed out from a bush, and gobbled up one of the cupcakes, then sat down in front of me. "I'll take that as a red velvet!" Pinkie said, then she bounced away. The bunny licked the frosting from its face. "Awwwwwwh!" I said aloud. "Your so cute!" I picked up the bunny. It allowed me to. I stroked its soft little ears. "Will you be my pet?" I asked. The bunny nodded. "I will call you Angel." I said. I carried the bunny home. While I was setting up a bed for Angel, I realized Pinkie was the cause for me finding my pet. I wonder how I could thank her...

-Fluttershy