In a Bowl? (By Zecora) PART 2

I pulled my head out of the bowl of water and shook my head to get the water from my ears. I saw a flashback from my past in this bowl of water? Am I some kind of otter? This is crazy. I hope the future isn't hazy. I gazed down into my crystal ball. Nothing but fog. Oh you silly ball. Tell me nothing at all!

-next day-

"Hello Zecora! "What are you up to today?" Twilight Sparkle asked me. "I am looking for the Future Twilight Sparkle." I told her. "But why Zecora? Arn't you happy with the present?" She asked me. "No Twilight Sparkle. I need to find an answer for my kerfarkle (problem)." I told her. "Can I help?" she asked. "Oh Twilight Sparkle. This is a big kerfarkle. I have had a flash of my past. It is terrifying. The terror lasts." I told her. "What happened!" she asked. I told her what happened. She looked at me with shock on her face. We walked to my hut, and she looked in the bowl. She saw my flashback. "It's the bowl monster. It sucks ponies in when it is angry. If you give it an everlasting life potion it can turn into a pony. You see the bowl in the corner? That's him, and so is this." She picked up the bowl and smashed it on the ground. "All gone." She said. She cleaned up the water magically, then she left.

The drama is over, and so is the book. Go on ahead and take a look, at the sequel, which is not nearly equal, it will be better, With lots more letters.

-Zecora