Sadness at School (By Babs)

*IMPORTANT!! PINKIE PIE DOES NOT STAR IN THESE EXTRAS!!!!!!!! I got bored of, "Thanks Pinkie!" So it's like, not thanks to Pinkie. Figured I'd tell you, instead of you al criticizing me. Bye.

Dear Diary,

School today was even worse than yesterday! Today, Ruby Ring and Golden Fork were making fun of my blank flank. I sure wish I wasn't the only blank flank at Manehattan School. Yep. Everyone has their cutie mark but me. They also made fun of my mane. Apparently red manes aren't "in." Yah Ruby Ring. Red manes aren't "in." Her mane is red! Ugh! She makes me so mad!

-Babs Seed

Dear Diary,

Me again. I'm supposed to be silent reading, but I'm silent writing instead. Same thing, right? I hope Mrs. Ouri doesn't get mad at me. (AN, get it? Mrs. Ouri! Just say it out loud, then it makes sense) Well, time for recess. Bye!

-Babs Seed

Dear Diary,

Sorry I didn't write yesterday after school! Mum and dad needed help harvesting zap apples. Today was ok. Ruby was away, so only Golden Fork teased me. Ugh. I want to take a vacation!

-Babs Seed

Dear Diary,

I talked to mum about a vacation, and I get to go to Ponyville for one whole week, to visit my cousins! I'm so excited! I'm leaving this Friday. Can't wait!

-Babs Seed

Dear Diary,

I'm sorry again. I keep forgetting to write! I'm on the train heading to Ponyville! I learned my cousins names are Big Macintosh, Apple Jack, and Apple Bloom! Apple Bloom is the same age as me, and I am staying in her room with her! I am very excited! I will try to write again tonight!

-Babs Seed

Dear Diary,

I met these ponies today, Apple Bloom's friends. They are all very nice. Scootaloo is adventurous, Sweetie Belle is artsy, and Apple Bloom loves to have fun! I also met Diamond Tiara, and Silver Spoon. I like them. They seem popular, and they like me. It seems like Diamond Tiara doesn't like Apple Bloom though...

-Babs Seed

Dear Diary,

The girls made a float for a parade, and Diamond Tiara made me break it! I felt so bad! They looked so sad! Apple Bloom was pretty cheery at dinner though. I wonder what's up. The parade is tomorrow! I can't wait!

-Babs Seed

Dear Diary,

The parade starts very soon. Apple Bloom and her friends made a golden apple float! They asked me to ride it! I was riding inside, when the steering wheel went all funny, and the float crashed! I was ok. Later on, Apple Bloom and her friends told me how I was being mean, and how they booby-trapped the float, because they wanted revenge. I apologized, and they invited me into their blank flank club, the Cutie Mark Crusaders! They gave me a cape and everything! They told me to start a Manehattan branch of the club.

-Babs Seed

Dear Diary,

I'm home again, and it turns out I'm not the only blank flank at school! There's four other girls, Daisy, Flora, Gemmey, and Snow. I have friends now!

-Babs Seed