Oh.. Its me. (By Trixie)

I've been everywhere in Equestria but Ponyville. Everywhere I go, ponies say, "A magic show! Great! But wait, oh It's Trixie" No one ever notices how I just try to impress so everypony's will like me. I never realized I was being rude until Twilight Sparkle and her friends beat me in that magic duel. They cheated. Wait. They were being rude. Cheaters. I was right! It was never my fault. I'm going to get revenge...........

****

I slid a dark cloak over my head. You could only see the tip of my nose and my hoofs. Argh. I took a bucket of black paint and painted my nose and toes black. I grunted at the smell. It won't matter, soon, the world will be in my hoofs.

That night I crept out of my home, deep inside the Everfree Forest. I came across Zecora's lair thing and seeing it was empty, went inside. I need some kind of potion. There! Thats the one. I can feel it! In a fancy glass bottle there was a potion that read something like "I_vi__bility" I couldn't read the other letters. It must be invisibility. Perfect! I drank a big sip, then put the bottle in my bag. I took my arm and nocked a bunch of books off a shelf before I left. I walked through the forest without a care, knowing I was invisible. I continued that way until a pony out of its house late at night in Ponyville waved at me. I looked across the street, and there was another pony there who waved back. Phew. Not me. I continued through town 'till I came to a nice looking stage. I set up my home backstage, and prepared for my show.

In the morning, I put my props on the stage. I stood there, invisible, and waited. When the ponies started to come out of their homes, I started to do 'magic'. They were staring at me, looking bewildered. I started to yell, "I am the great and powerful, Trixie!" All the ponies started laughing. They must be able too see me! Why isn't my potion working! I'm so jealous of all those ponies who can do true magic. I took out the bottle and had another large gulp. Why can't I make potions like Zecora? Why aren't I the princess of Equestria? I let out an angry shriek. A pony came up to me. Her cutie mark was a star. She asked, "are you alright?" I glared at her. "No I'm not alright! I was supposed to be famous!" I yelled. The pony stepped back. She cleared her throat. "My name is Twilight Sparkle. Welcome to Ponyville!" She told me. I was taken aback. She was polite to me, after I yelled at her! I wish I was like that. I glared some more. "Want to come to my home?" She asked me. "Sure" I said. Wait what! No! I have to become famous! I wish I hadn't said yes. The fake invisibility potion rolled out of my bag. Zecora popped out from behind a tree. "THEIF! THEIF!" She ran over to me and took the potion from the ground. "Why did you take my Envy Ability Potion!" She demanded. My mouth dropped open. "ENVY ABLILITY!" I screamed. Why couldn't I be smart like everyone else and read! Zecora chuckled. "Did you think it was invisibility?" She asked me. I nodded. She laughed some more. "Don't be envious my ponies" she said, and with that, she took her bottle and walked away.

I wish I was more careful when I broke into Zecora's hut and stole her potion.

The Great and Powerful,

-Trixie