-Celine's POV-
I kissed him and he pushed me against the wall made out of woods. He held my waist and I played with his hair.
Then I parted my lips from his neck and looked into his eyes.
"That's enough", I said grabbing my clothes.
He looked confused, "what?"
"That's how you left me in the week of mom's death."
I got my clothes on again and he looked disappointed at me.
"Come on... Why now?"
"Just taking revenge", I said smirking.
Then I climbed the stairs down and waited for him to come down.
He came after a few minutes.
"You are so bad", he said.
Then he started laughing. "You use my s*xual needs for revenge? You are pretty evil, Celine, preeettyyy evil!"
I started laughing too and squeezed his cheeks with my hands.
"You are cute, when you get angry", I told him like I was talking to a baby.
"You'll have to wait till you can get that intimate with me. You don't deserve it yet, Mendes", I said rubbing his head.
He sighed and we went back to his place.
There we laid on the couch. I placed my head on his chest and we watched a movie together. Then I heard him snoring and chuckled. He looked too cute while he was sleeping.
I stood up carefully and got a blanket for him. Then I stroked over his curly hair and gave him a kiss on his forehead. "I love you", I whispered before I went to sleep on the other couch.
In the morning I woke up early to make breakfast for Shawn.
I went into the kitchen. I wore Shawn's shirt and nothing under it... It was just so big that his shirt looked like a dress on me. I tied my hair to a messy bun and started cooking eggs and bacon.
Then I went to the water heater and made some green tea, which Shawn loved.
Then I felt him hugging me from behind and kissing my neck.
"Good morning", he said in his sleepy and deep morning voice.
I faced him and he still had his hands on my waist. Our noses touched we were pretty close to each other. "Good morning", I said rubbing my nose on his. He smiled.
Then he smelled what I cooked for us.
"Mmmhh", he said.
He sat on the chair by the table and I placed the plates filled with eggs, salad and bacon on it.
I handed him his tea and got my strawberry tea afterwards. I sat in front of him and we both started to eat.
While eating Shawn played with the food and made me laugh.
He squinted and looked like an idiot... but like an cute idiot. "Shawn! Stop it!", I yelled laughing.
He started laughing too.
"Making you laugh and smile is my victory", he told me making me melt inside.
"Awwn Shawn", I said placing my hand on his cheek. He held my hand and kissed my inner palm.
On the table was the small radio we got a few weeks ago. I turned it on and the first song that came on was "I Like Me Better" by "Lauv". I stood up, danced and sang to the song.
"I like me better when I'm with you!", I sang.
Shawn smiled at me.
"That song fits to me", we both said at the same time. Then we started laughing again. Then he stood up and came to hug me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a soft kiss. Then we slowly danced to the song.