-3 days later-
-Celine's POV-
We were alone in Shawn's living room with Andrew talking.
"You know what I told you, Celine! If you want to save your mom's life... you have to do it"
Tears filled my eyes but I didn't want to cry.
"You know what our deal is about. You've made Shawn fall in love with you. Just wait till he has his hits. Then you can leave him heartbroken for attention.", he said.
I suddenly heard steps.
"What the... Andrew? Celine? Why are you that fake and evil? I would've never believed that if someone had told me.", Geoff said.
"Geoff! Stop! Don't tell Shawn. You know that I just want success for his career.", Andrew told him.
He nodded.
I walked out of Shawn's place. After a while Andrew texted me that Geoff wouldn't tell anyone. He's a part of our 'plan' too now.
It was eleven o'clock and it was pretty dark outside. I laid in my bed and tried to sleep. But I opened the window before I got into bed because of the hot weather.
I closed my eyes in bed and tried to think of something good to have good dreams.
I thought about his smile... Shawn...
I took a deep breath and smiled.
"What are you smiling about?", a familiar voice asked.
"Shawn???", I whispered opening my eyes, "did you just climb over the balcony?", I asked him.
"Ssshhh", he said putting his finger on his lips, "come with me. It's twelve now, right?"
I looked on my watch and nodded.
"Happy birthday", he said. "Oh, Shawn... I totally forgot about that. You are so cute", I said standing up. "I would never forget it because your birthday is on the same day as Harry Potter's hahah".
I moved closer to him, wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.
"But you have to come with me", he said as our lips parted.
"But I want you now... here", I said.
"Is your brother here?", he asked.
"Oh... I forgot. Yeah he is. Okay, let's go", I said chuckling.
We climbed over the balcony and jumped on the ground. My room was just on the first floor so it didn't hurt jumping. We got into Shawn's car. I still had my pajama shorts and tank top on.
It was hot, I had to wear them.
"Where are we going?", I asked. "To the place we first kissed...", he said facing me and smiling.
He drove to the beach and stopped right in front of a hut.
"What are we doing here?", I asked.
"Shhh", he said and gave me his hand.
He guided me into the hut.
He lightened a candle and made the small room shine a bit.
"Wow", I said looking at all the roses on the flor and on the... bed.
I gulped.
"Now?", I asked.
He nodded.
"You lil pervert", I said laughing.
He chuckled and took his shirt off. I ran my eyes down and just looked at his abs. They were perfectly shaped like... did angels form his body?
I took my shorts off and then Shawn's jeans. He smirked while taking my bra off.
Than I laid on bed and waited for him.
He moved towards me and placed himself on top of me.
"Ready?", he asked.
"Yeah..."
He wanted to start.
"Wait! Stop!"
"What?", he asked confused.
"I... I am scared. What if it hurts. I don't want it to hurt. Be careful", I said. I overreacted a little.
"Don't be afraid. I will be careful with you", he said and stroke over my cheek.
Then he moved right into me. I closed my eyes and tried not to scream.
He moaned.
"I love you", I whispered into his ear.
I had wrapped my legs around his hips and felt the heat of them.
He sweated heavily and it was getting really hot in the hut.
Everything looked blurry because of our heat and the lightening.
Shawn suddenly squeezed one of my breasts and I moaned out load.
I felt a little bit embarrassed but I knew that he liked it to hear me like that.
He moved faster till we both came.
I came first but then he moved a few more times till he finally did.
I kissed his neck making him shiver.
Then he gave me a soft kiss on my nose.
"Thank you", he said.
"Don't thank me. Just love me haha", I whispered.
He smiled and I saw the happiness inside his eyes.