"He did? We'll find another house for you, Celine", he said trying to comfort me.
"No! Here was my childhood... I grew up in this house.", I said.
"Okay... don't think about that now. We will find a way to get out of that deal... but now to the thought of you that no one loves you. Celine, of course you are loved. Shawn still loves you, your brother loves you, Amanda's your friend and your friends are there for you."
"No one cares about me"
"Of course someone cares. I care about you. If I didn't I wouldn't help you with Shawn... even though I love you"
"Well... wait what did you just say? You love me?", I said looking up to him right into his hazel eyes.
"Yes I do. But I don't want to change anything about our friendship because I know that you love Shawn. You don't have to love me back. But just know that I love you more than anything.", he said smiling into my face making me feel warm and safe.
I hugged him again, "I love you too, Cam, maybe not as much as you do but I do. Thank you for being my friend and helping me out of everything."
"I'd do anything for you.", he said and smiled, "now get up, get ready and get into my car"
I looked surprised, "what do you want to do?", I asked him.
"I promised you to go to the cinema a few days ago, remember? And now we'll do!", he said.
I chuckled and got into the bathroom to get ready. He knew how to make me happy.
-Cameron's POV-
It hurt to see her like this. I could see the pain in her eyes. Shawn wasn't good for her but I also knew that she wanted him, so I just let her do what she wanted to do. I just wanted her to be happy.
I fell in love with her when I first looked into her eyes as we talked sitting on the bench in the middle of the night. She looked hurt and something or someone inside me told me to give her my love and care for her. No one could hurt her when I was around but it happened. I felt kind of guilty for leaving her alone with Shawn but how would I have known that he was there? Celine had told me what Shawn was about to do and the anger inside me grew more and more.
I was pretty sure that Shawn didn't mean to hurt her but what he did was unforgettable.
It left a bad memory inside her head that would never leave her.
I sat on the corner of her bed and tried to forget all of that. I just didn't want to know what happened that day, so I remembered all the good days I had with Celine. She made me happy and so did I. I was the one person trying to comfort her and making her smile and laugh. I tried my best for her.
-Shawn's POV-
I laid on my bed and looked on the roof. It was painted in blue with tiny yellow stars. Celine and I painted my roof like that. She took the idea from my song 'Never Be Alone'.
She once told me that I could look up to the roof when she wasn't around me so that I could remember that we laid under the same stars and that she loved me anytime and anywhere.
But since we broke up the sky was cloudy at night and I couldn't see any stars shining except the fake ones on my roof.