We went to my place.
"Why were you there by the bench?", I asked Cameron.
"I looked for you... Just joking. I wanted to go for a walk and catch some air... I argued with my girlfriend. She cheated on me", he answered.
I held his hand, "oh... Cam, I'm so sorry"
"It's okay. I mean your story is worse"
I slapped him on his arm.
"Don't make fun of it. I still love Shawn. I am just... I... he broke my heart. And he can't fix what he has already broken, right? I mean... he can't turn time back"
"Well if you say so", Cameron said and we walked into the house.
We saw Amanda and Sam making out on the couch in the living room. So we just passed the living room and went up into my room. We sat on my bed and talked.
"Now tell me the whole story about your relationship. I know there's more. So come on", Cameron said.
"Well... there was this Andrew, the manager of Shawn...", I started to say and continued with telling him the whole thing.
"Whoa. Rented love? That's not good. I mean what if he finds that out?", he asked.
I shook my head, "I don't know"
"But... your 'rented love' gave me an idea for another rented love", he said.
"Huh? What do you mean?", I asked.
"Make Shawn jealous. With me. Make me your rented love. I'll help you", he said.
"Why would you do that for me?"
"Because I couldn't get any revenge of my ex girlfriend and now I want you to take yours.", he answered. I smirked.
"Well then... let the game begin right?"
We have each other a high five and laughed.
-2 weeks later-
I had trained Cameron in being my perfect boyfriend. I told him what I liked, what I didn't and what I knew.
He did a really great job during these weeks.
I finally decided to confront Shawn. I wanted to go home to him to tell him that I was still working for him and that I forgot about our relationship. I wanted had no mercy on him anymore.
I told Cameron to pick me up at 6 and I would tell Shawn that we went to the cinema.
Cameron drove me right in front Shawn's condo. I thanked him, picked my guitar from his back seats and went into the building. I rang the doorbell and waited till someone finally opened the door.
"Celine?", Shawn said.
"Hi, Shawn. I mean Mr. Mendes. I know... we were in a relationship but I really forgot about that. But the thing I did not forget is that I still work for you as a guitarist and co-songwriter. So I'm here for work. I want to finish that song", I told him and went straight into the house.
"So you are all okay with it?", he asked.
"Yeah of course I am", I answered back provocatively. -Shawn's POV-
I burned inside. I couldn't believe that she had moved on. But it was all my fault.
How could I make so dumb mistakes?
"So how long are you staying?", I asked her expecting that she spent the whole day with me.
"Cameron's going to pick me up at six.", she answered. "Who is Cameron?", I asked again.
"My boyfriend", shs said leaving me freeze.
She had a boyfriend? She was in a relationship in these 2 and a half weeks?
Wow... she's moving on fast.