-Shawn's POV-
We spent the whole day together hugging, playing the guitar and watching a movie.
Then we went for a walk.
The coldness of the dark made me feel warm inside as long as I was with Celine. "Look, Shawn", she told me pointing to the sky, "the stars look like the ones on your roof. We still are under the same stars. We will always be. As long as you love me. And as long as I do.", she said hugging me from the side.
I placed my arm around her and we continued walking.
"I love you", I said, "I could scream it out loud... the whole world needs to know it"
"No, stop it", she started to laugh.
Then I climbed on a bench and yelled out loud: "I LOVE YOU CELINE! MORE THAN ANYTHING! YOU MAKE ME HAPPY! YOU ARE THE LIGHT INSIDE MY DARKNESS AND I WANT YOU TO BE WITH ME FOREVER!"
"stop it, Shawn", she said looking around.
"I AM HONORED TO HAVE HER AROUND ME! SHE IS THE BEST GIRLFRIEND A GUY COULD HAVE AND I LOVE HER SO SO MUCH!!!"
then I jumped next to her. She grabbed my arm and placed her head on my shoulder. "You are crazy, Mendes. Pretty crazy. But I love it when you go crazy", she said chuckling.
"That was 'There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back' right?"
I grabbed her hand and started to run.
"Oh I've been shaking, I love it when you go crazy", I started to sing.
She laughed out loud, "wasn't that running scene in your music video?"
We ran and ran singing 'There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back'.
Then I realised that she might be the girl I wrote about. She was the one who made me a nother person. She made me do things I wouldn't do and she made me feel loved... and crazy.
"Were are meant for each other, you know?", I told her while we were laying on the grass holding hands and watching the stars.
"Of course we are. I love you, Mendes", she said.
"I love you more", I said provoking. "No, that's not possible. No one can love you more than me", she said.
"I love you more than you love me"
"How are you that sure?", she asked.
"If you love me more... and want me to give up then just give me a kiss under the stars", I said closing my eyes.
I felt her lips on my forehead, on my cheeks, my nose and my chin... the only part of my face that couldn't taste her lips were my lips.
"Hey! That's not enough", I said while she was laughing. "I won't give you more, I'm sorry", she said laughing more.
"But you are torturing me!", I said in a disappointed voice. "Okay, you little baby", she said chuckling.
Then she pressed her lips on mine.
I looked up to the stars as we kissed and then I saw a tree house.
I parted my lips from hers and took her hand. I stood up and made her stand up too.
"Where are we going?", she asked smiling.
I pointed at the tree house and smirked.
"Oh my goodness, Shawn. Even outside you can find a place for your dirty behaviour.", she said shaking her head.
I laughed and guided her into the tree house. We climbed the stairs and finally got in. Then I kissed her and slowly undressed her. When she was in her underwear I placed my hands on her ass and squeezed her cheeks.
She chuckled.
"Oh, Shawn, what should I do with you. I mean, you can't help your dirty mind"
I winked and smirked.
"Are we really doing this in a tree house? What if it breaks?", she asked laughing. "Let's test the staying power of the tree house", I whispered into her ear.