It just felt like something or someone squeezing the blood out of my heart.
I felt the pain of being apart from Celine. I missed her so much and touching her tonight felt damn good. I missed her touch and her voice while she was saying my name.
I even missed her yelling at me. I just wanted her to be with me, because I loved her too much.
But she would never come back to me again. Maybe I lost her as a guitarist too? I did not treat her well. She didn't deserve that. I wanted her to feel good with me but the only thing I did was scaring her.
I closed my eyes slowly and fell asleep. That night I didn't dream of anything. It was just all painted in black just like my past.
-Celine's POV-
We walked out of the cinema laughing.  We watched a comedy movie. He still held the popcorn in his hands and I drank my Cola.
Suddenly I got a text message from Andrew. It said: "Don't forget about our deal. See Shawn soon!"
I showed it to Cameron and he sighed.
"Well, go now. You have to play now", he said.
I nodded and we got into his car.
He left me right in front of Shawn's door and I rang the doorbell.
No one opened the door... obviously, because it was late. He might was asleep. I took the keys Shawn gave me a long time ago and opened the door.
It was dark inside so I turned on the lights.
"Shawn?", I said. I searched for him and went into his room.
I wanted to hug him so bad. I've missed him. I felt kind of happy about the deal because I could be with Shawn. The only thing I hated was that Andrew controled my life and made me do things I didn't want to do.
I saw Shawn laying in his bed. His legs were on the floor only his back was on the bed.
I think he first sat on the bed and then fell asleep.
I sat next to him and stroked over his curly hair. "Shawn", I whispered into his ear. He woke up slowly. Then he noticed me.
"Celine?", he immediately sat on bed.
"What are you doing here?", he asked.
"I want you back", I told him.
He smiled, "I missed you so much, Celine"
He hugged me as tears ran down my face.
"Cameron and I never actually were together. We just played to make you feel bad because you broke my heart... sorry", I said. Of course I wouldn't tell about the deal with Andrew. Not yet.
"Oh, okay. That explains why you almost gave up."
"Huh? What do you mean?"
"As I wanted to give you a kiss you literally expected it hahah", he said laughing.
I punched him on his shoulder and he started tickling me.
Then we talked and laughed for a while and after that we fell asleep in each other's arms.
The next morning Shawn's voice woke me up, "good morning" I slowly opened my eyes to see his beautiful face. I could smell the pancakes. "Mmmhh... good morning", I said.
He gave me a kiss on my nose and helped me to get out of bed.
Then I realised that I just had my underwear on.
"What the... Shawn? What happened last night?!", I asked him confused.
"You can't remember? We drank a little bit and then we made out but then you fell asleep. And by the way I started kissing you it's not your fault", he said chuckling.
"Shawn! You little pervert!", I said punching him on the shoulder while laughing.