Maddy: Mukti tum GD ko nahi jaanti. He can go to any level just to make me agree to whatever he says or wants and uss din bhi vohi hua

Flashback

Yash: Maddy tujhe pata tha ki tere GD hume judge karne wale hai?

Maddy: come on guys you know what kind of an equation we share toh tujhe lagta hai ki he would tell me about this!

Aarohi: guys par ab hum kya karenge? I am sure ki Maddy ko humare saath dekhte hi, he will not judge us properly just to get his revenge from Maddy

Maddy: Aarohi relax, nothing like that will happen. I promise main aisa kuch nahi hone dunga

Siddharth: Maddy tere promise se kya ho jayega? We all know how your granddad is

Maddy: Sid believe me, we will surely win today. I won't let GD spoil things for us. Sanju tum inhe bolo na

Sanjana: Ha guys I think Maddy is right. We shouldn't think about all this and just focus on our performance

Siddharth: but-

He began to argue but Sanjana held his hand to stop him from speaking and assured him by blinking her eyes which went unnoticed by Maddy. Siddharth remained silent after that and nodded at Maddy showing his agreement although reluctantly followed by Aarohi and Yash who were apprehensive of what was Sanjana thinking but did not say anything.

Maddy: Great! So guys let's rock it on the stage and show GD and everyone out there that we are the best they have got

He exclaimed enthusuastically. Everyone passed him a forced smile and began moving out of the green room with Maddy walking at the end and just when he was about to step out, Sanjana stopped him and apologised, confusing him.

Sanjana: I am sorry Maddy but I hope you will understand

Maddy: huh?

But before he could react anymore, Sanjana had pushed him further inside the green room which took him off guard and he lost his balance and stumbled behind as Sanjana went away hurriedly locking him inside the green room before he could understand what was she upto.

Maddy: Sanju...guys open the door! Sanju!

He kept banging the door but got no response.

Maddy: Guys you cannot do this to me. Voh gaana mera hai, it's my damn composition and I won't let you perform it without me! Open the bloody door!!

He kept shouting his lungs out but they had already left leaving him hurt and disheartened behind. He sat there all through till he heard the host announcing his band as the winners which made him smile. He was calm by now and had given himself several explanations of why his friends did that to him and had made himself ready to forgive them as soon as they ask for forgiveness since they were the only people he could call his own except his dida, unknown to what was going to hit him next.

Flashback end

Maddy: Pata hai I was ready to overlook everything they did to me and forgive them for singing my composition on stage which I was supposed to sing and show GD how good I am at it, that I belong to rock music. I did not even realise then, how big of a fool I was

His voice held some vulnerability initially but it turned cold towards the end. Everyone in the room was curious to know what happened next.

Did they apologize to Maddy?

Did he forgive them?

If he did then what was the reason of their enmity?

Why did he hate the Sanjana he once was attracted terribly to?

Happy reading.

Do vote and comment!