You Are My Baby

Manik embraced a shivering nandini in his arms and guided her way inside the treehouse. The treehouse was a cozy one, neither too big nor too small but just perfect for accommodating two people. The living room was small with wooden flooring, a sofa in the name of seating arrangement and a fireplace for warmth, a medium sized window which still had some of their toys and books from their childhood resting on its pane and a mini bookshelf that had neatly arranged books and a few steps away was a staircase that led upstairs to their room which they used to share when they were kids.The house was lighted with calm yellow lights that was just enhancing its beauty in the night time.

Manik got her in and made her sit on the couch and excused himself to get a towel for her but nandini wasn't letting him go, the cold wasn't letting her.

Manik: nandini baba main bas abhi aaya. Let me get you a towel atkeast, I will dry you up and then you change, I have got your changes along...ok?

But nandini clutched his blazer tighter instead and pulled him making him sit beside her.

Nandini: I know a better way to warm myself

She said amidst the chattering of her teeth and hugged manik tightly.

Manik*teasing*: oh so someone is getting romantic ha

Nandini just hummed and snuggled more in his chest. The weather outside had become too windy with the rain accompanying thunder and lightening now. Nandini shifted more closer to manik and held on him tighter with her shivering hands as they heard the clouds thunder outside and that's when realization dawned upon manik.

Manik*caressing her hair*: this thunder still scares you hm?

In response nandini just tightened her grip. Manik smiled at her babyness and picked her up in bridal style making their way to the room upstairs with manik assuring her timely.

Vardhan House

After a romantic dinner mukti and Abhi were at mukti's place, spending some quality time together. Both were lying lazily in mukti's room, cuddling with each other when mukti's phone beeped with a message which after reading was enough to pale mukti. Abhi noticed her change of expressions and asked her worriedly if she was fine.

Abhi: mukti kya hua? Are you fine? Aur kiska message aaya tha abhi?

He inquired.

Mukti: Abhi voh actually I...I need to tell you something

She blurted nervously. Abhi nodded caressing her hair in order to calm her and asked her to continue.

Mukti: Abhi voh h-harshad h-he is after me again and he keeps sending me cheap messages all the time. I don't know what to do Abhi. I wanted to tell you this before but I didn't get a chance...sorry

Abhi: hey there's nothing to apologise about it ok. What is important is that you shared this with me rather than keeping it to yourself and dealing with this crap alone and am happy about it...ya?