Happy Mothers Day!

Mother!....wat is she? Who is she?.....no one knows cuz words are just not enough to express a mother. She is sum1 who sacrificed 9 months of her life just to nourish her child in her womb and gave away all her dreams and fun of life only for her beloved child. A mother is sum1 who is equivalent to god for her children, she is the heart of her family and the angel for all her loved ones. For her love is not give and take..... For her it is just to give and never to expect that it may ever come back. She fulfills all her responsibilities without any complaints..... without any arguments. She does all her jobs not as duties but as her daily chore. For her these petty things are not burdens....for her those are necessities that will make her life even more beautiful.
MOM, MOTHER,MUMMA,AAI,AMMA.....are just various words for her but in reality she's an angel come from heaven who reflects WOW!
Mom you are the best and will always be....no matter wat. Idk if I'll ever be return all your care and love that u hv showered upon us ur entire lyf but I can at least assure u to try and return if possible a small part of it.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE MOTHERS ACROSS THE WORLD. NO MATTER HOW MANY TURNS YOUR LIFE TAKES.... JUST REMEMBER ONE THING THAT U R THE BEST AND THE MOST SPECIAL!!

Love u mom!!❤❤