Her Dream Date

They broke apart after their soul searing kiss and joined their foreheads together, their eyes closed in pure bliss. They opened their eyes after a while as manik stared at nandini with warm eyes, melting her under his gaze.

Manik*huskily*: I have never been so close to any girl nandini and I am so glad that I shared this moment with you. You have no idea how lucky I feel

He breathed, gazing intently at her with their foreheads still against each other making nandini blush at his words.

Nandini: Manik even I am lucky to have you in my life. I daily thank aiyyappa for sending you in my life

Manik smiled listening to her words and kissed her forehead gently and nandini sneezed, reminding him that they were still inside the water and his dear girlfriend was too delicate to stay in water for a long time. She would always catch cold easily and manik cursed himself to have forgotten about it.

Manik: come lets go varna tum bimaar pad jaogi

Nandini nodded at him and soon they were near the setup where nandini had changed her clothes.

Quickly, nandini changed and reached manik who was already there waiting for her in a casual black button down shirt and denims looking sinfully hot as usual.

Manik looked up to find nandini approaching him and for a moment he forgot to breathe seeing nandini who looked cute and sexy at the same time in that one piece of hers.

Manik: Star, are you trying to kill me? Cuz seeing you dressed up like this is surely my death

He flirted making nandini blush but she nevertheless replied back, trying to sound confident. "Trying" being the key word.

Nandini: I wasn't planning to be very honest but well....you know my charms work always

She smirked while manik chuckled lightly.

Manik: alright madam but now lets get back to our tent since its getting cold here and I guess we need a little rest ya?

Nandini: I think you are right, we should actually rest for a while so lets go, I am really tired yaar!

Soon enough they both were found inside their tent, cuddling into each other, snuggled inside a comforter to keep them warm where they passed their time teasing each other and talking about anything and everything with each other.

It was 7pm when manik asked Nandini to get dressed, handing her a packet and left saying she had only 30 minutes in hand to doll herself up.

Nandini*confused*: Manik what is happening? What are you upto now?

Manik: nandu you just get ready, you have another surprise waiting for you which I am sure you gonna love

Nandini*shocked*: ek aur surprise?