Twisted

Cabir was slithering with anger, to be precise he was jealous because the attention that he was supposed to get from navya was snatched away by aryaman. Initially when aryaman entered their lives, Cabir was slightly jealous knowing that aryaman was navya's best friend but ignored the feeling thinking that best friends being so close was natural but now this was taking a toll over him, he was getting insecure. It was all twisted for him. Yes he liked navya but he wasn't sure if it was love. Cabir was a very jolly and funloving guy who always stayed miles away from being serious in life and was least bothered about love. He thought that a guy like him wasn't made for love but then navya happened and suddenly he realised that his perspective towards life was changing.....was he falling for her? He had no answer but plenty of questions roaming in his mind when he found mukti standing next to him with crossed arms observing his dazed state. Cabir quickly straightened himself and pretended as if nothing ever happened.

Mukti: kaha khoya hua hai tu Cabir? Main tujhe kabse bula rahi Hu....is everything fine?
She asked growing suspicious.

Cabir*awkwardly clearing his throat*: uh....ha...ha mujhe...mujhe kya hua hai? Kuch....kuch bhi toh nahi...vo toh bas I was thinking about my madhubala...ha yes ...madhubala
Cabir stuttered trying to cover up his already vexed mood and that did not exactly work. Mukti raised a questioning eyebrow at him.

Mukti: ho gaya with your 'everything is fine' acting?....ab mujhe bataega what's bothering you?
Cabir sighed at how well did mukti and the rest of fab 5 knew him and that it was useless to hide any stuff. Hence he decided to open up.

At the beach

Navya hastily cut the call and ran behind aryaman like a raging bull, huffing and puffing with anger as it was because of his greatness that she could not talk properly with her dear boyfriend aka The Cabir Dhawan and aryaman laughing out loud and having fun at her cost was doing nothing but raising her already bad temper.

Navya: arya stop right there or else I'll make sure that you won't remain in this world tomorrow to see the sun rising get that?
She threatened him but that idiot won't bug. Finally navya caught hold of him after a lot of chasing and started beating him black abd blue, punching abd slapping his handsome face and all he could do was pray for his dear life.

Aryaman: geez woman! I'm sorry....look I'm apologizing...now stop hitting me, its hurting

Navya*still angry*: good that its hurting....you deserve all of it

Aryaman*dramatically*: hey navya ki matarani isse meri raksha kijiye

Navya: Aaj koi tumhari raksha nahi karsakta....matarani bhi nahi..samjhe!?

Aryaman*cutely*: navu yaar sorry na...I won't do this next time paka! Aage  se I swear I won't interfere when you are talking to cabir
After a hell lot of persuading navya gave in and accepted his sorry. Aryaman smiled wide and hugged navya out of happiness. Navya laughed at his childlike antics and teased him about the same. Aryaman made a sad pout while navya pulled his cheeks gushing about him being so cute.

Aryaman*cribbing*: aah navya stop pulling my cheeks....see it has turned all red
He spoke inspecting his face properly in his phone's front camera. Navya was trying hard to suppress her laughter seeing her best friend acting like a typical girl.

Navya: kitna waqt ho gaya na Hume aise time spend kare?
Navya said getting nostalgic.

Aryaman* smiles* : hmm....I know right....very long

Both smiled recalling their time they spent when they were in US. The memories bought a constant sweet smile on their face even without their knowledge. Meanwhile, Abhi and nandini came back after their long walk near the shore to find aryaman and navya smiling to themselves which they found weird. They frowned thinking what had gotten into them and shook them to bring them out if their lala land.

Nandini: navya?.....navya!

Abhi: arya! Oye kaha kho gaya tu?

Navya/aryaman: huh? Kya?

Abhi: Kya Kya? Where were you both lost?

Navya: nowhere. Was just recalling our time that we all spent together

Aryaman: correction here!....the bestest times that we all spent together

Nandini: oh so getting all nostalgic huh?

Aryaman: yup!
He replied popping the 'p'.

They all sat there for a while talking and reminiscing all their beautiful and interesting memories they made together admiring the serenity of nature around them when navya's stomach growled due to hunger which made them laugh and navya pout.

Nandini*laughing*: bhuk lagi hai navya?

Navya cutely nodded, trying to hide her embarrassment.

Aryaman: acha ok we will get you something....chal Abhi

Abhi: so kya khana hai?

Navya: um.....pav bhaji!

Abhi: ok nandu tu navya ke saath yaha baith...me and arya will be right back ok?

Nandini: ok Bhai

The boys left leaving the two soulies to gossip.

Manik's place

Fab5 were settled in the living area waiting for Cabir to open up while Cabir did nothing but kept looking down, busy staring at the floor.

Manik: I did not know that my floor is so interesting....nai Cabir?
Manik spoke sarcastically tired of his silence. Cabir looked at him sheepishly scratching his head and finally decided to speak.

Cabir: vo guys....uh...vo...

Alia: uh vo Kya Cabir....bolo na....we are your friends not enemies that would eat you up

Dhruv: Cabir tu kabse itna sochne laga? Bol na kya hua hai!

Cabir: vo um guys....I guess I'm falling for navya

All were confused with his statement.

Mukti: falling? Cabir...you are already dating her so isn't it obvious that you have fallen for her already?

Cabir: yeah practically it does mean that but mukti I...I just liked her but now I think that maybe....maybe I..I...love her

Fab4: ok...wait! What? Love? Are you sure Cabir?

Cabir: whoa....I don't know guys

Alia: what do you mean by I don't know Cabir! You know right that all a girl wants is her man to love her and here you are saying that you don't know....like really!? Cabir you are not playing with navya and her feelings na?

Cabir*shocked*: what!? Alia no i can never even think of doing that to navya

Dhruv: alia...baby Cabir can't do such things....he's just confused of whatever he feels is love

Cabir*side hugging dhruv*: exactly! Dhruv tu hi mera sacha dost hai

The rest just rolled their eyes and dhruv chuckled.

Manik: by the way what happened suddenly that such a thought crossed your mind?

Cabir fumbled with words....he didn't know what to say.

Cabir: uh vo I...was missing navya so thought of calling her but could not talk to her properly as she was paying more attention to aryaman than me which kinda made me jealous so yeah...

All burst out laughing listening to this and seeing how shy Cabir was acting.

Alia: Cabir don't kinda us.....you were jealous means that you really like her alot

Dhruv: bro I understand your feelings because I have went through it
He said looking towards alia who giggled knowingly.

Cabir: damn this love thing is so complicated
He commented with a sigh

Mukti: ya I know

Manik: Cabir chill ya....itna stress mat le....just go with the flow and you will eventually come to know ya?

Cabir*looking towards manik*: you know what....I think you are right. I should go with the flow