Fam Jam over New Year's Eve

Christmas passed away smoothly with ofcourse lots of teasings, fun and gifts being the most exciting part. Next few days were normal with nothing exciting going on in their lives. Nandini was busy catching up with her studies that she had neglected since abhimanyu's accident with ofcourse manik sneaking her timely to spend some quality time together, mukti was engrossed in spending time and talking care of abhimanyu, Alia and dhruv were busy in themselves while maddy, aryaman and aditi were keeping each other company reliving some of their old times and lastly our cool cabira was busy romancing with his madhubala for a change. Life could never be so calm and peaceful for them.

It was finally 31st December now, the new years eve! Everyone was eagerly looking forward of welcoming this new year with fresh hopes and smiling faces, praying for each others goodwill and to celebrate it there was an elaborate dinner planned at Manik's place which included his parents, fab 5 and nandini's group.

Murthy villa

Nandini was busy getting ready, standing in front of her mirror and humming a sweet tune with a bright smile on her face reflecting that she was really happy today when out of nowhere two arms snaked around her waist which made her legit jump on her spot.

Nandini: manik malhotra you always have to scare me na!? Monster!

She huffed at the sudden surprise and in return manik gave her a sheepish smile.

Manik: are I just wanted to surprise you

Nandini*sarcastically*: yeah right! Anyways....tum mere room me kaise aaye? As long as I remember maine toh darwaza lock kiya tha...then?

Manik: uh voh....balcony se

He replied scratching the back of his neck.

Nandini: what the hell manik! Balcony se! Like are you even serious? Tum agar gir jaate toh? What if you would have injured yourself? And FYI mere ghar me na ek door hai to enter inside then why do you wanna do such stunts ha? Do you realise how risky can it be?....manik at least open your mouth and answer

She finally finished her ranting and looked at manik for her answer where she found him smiling at her which irritated her even more.

Nandini*annoyed*: now why on earth are you smiling manik?

Manik: you know how cute you look when you are angry?

Nandini: seriously manik? Out of everything that I said so far this is what I get as an answer?

She nodded her head in disbelief.

Manik: ok so answering your question...tumne mere pass koi option hi nahi choda tha...I mean aajkal you are so busy with your books ki you have totally forgotten this handsome boyfriend of yours so see that is why I have to do such stunts

Nandini: hawww...so now you are blaming me?

Manik: ofcourse

He shrugged to which nandini pouted and turned her face away. Manik smiled at his cute girlfriend who was no less than a baby and turned her face towards him by her chin.

Manik: acha baba sorry...I won't do such things now but ab smile na please...I don't want you being sad or angry today. Its new years and I want it to begin seeing your smiling face so please smile

Nandini smiled at his little speech but again a question popped in her mind.

Nandini: mani...how come you are here? Tumhare ghar me aaj dinner hai so you should be helping noni mom in the arrangements right?

Manik: ha I was but then I was missing you toh I came here

Nandini: mani main toh thodi der me aane hi wali thi na. Couldn't you wait for sometime?