You are my Shining Star (A)

Flashback continues

Nandini was struggling to free herself when she heard a creek sound and shot her head up to see the door opening. Her blood dried in her veins when she saw that tall and scary figure approaching towards her. She shifted uncomfortably. The person came near her slowly and she sat there helpless with her hands tied. The person was drunk and was tripping again and again. His expressions could say that he wasn't thinking straight at all. He untied nandini, held her hand and pulled her towards him with a jerk( as harshad did in the previous chapter). Nandini started shouting.

Nandini: don't.....please let me go....please....I'll do whatever you say...just leave me and let me go...please!
She pleaded crying bitterly but there was no way out.

Man: not that easy my dear!
He said caressing her hand while she shivered with fear. She wasn't liking his touch...she felt disgusted. She was struggling to free herself but as a result the man's grip tightened over her. She started calling out for chachi cuz she was the last person that was present with her before getting kidnapped. It was then that she came to know that all this was planned by her chacha and chachi so that they could have her property. She was left heartbroken now, totally numb to react.