Volume iii - Chapter 60

Start from the beginning

After we finished, we all went our separate ways to get ready.

I went up to my room and pulled out my graduation robes.

I laid them down on my bed and looked at them.

Today, it would all be over.

All those days of just Niall and I being alone at lunch, all those classes and all those hours studying my ass off were over.

Finally over.

Just one more day in the auditorium of my high school and I would be done.

But really, I was so scared. I didn’t know what came after this and I wasn’t sure I would get into the University of London. If I didn’t I wouldn’t be able to go with Louis.

I started breathing heavily, starting to really freak out just as my phone buzzed from the bedside table.

I picked it up and saw a text from Louis.

Hi beautiful, I’ll see you in there. Good luck! Love you xx

I smiled at the screen and quickly typed out a reply.

I’m freaking.

I hit send before throwing the phone down on the bed.

I put on some jeans and a nice shirt before my phone buzzed again.

I’m coming over.

I gulped, thankful for his offer and replied.

Come in through the window

I didn’t want my parents knowing he was there, otherwise they would just talk to him the whole time and I would get no time with him before we had to leave.

I turned back to my mirror and fixed my hair before I heard a knock at my window.

My room was on the second level, so I hurried to the window to let him in, knowing he was holding onto the window frame tightly or he would fall.

“Hey,” He said as I pulled him in.

“I’m freaking.” I replied as I walked back over to the mirror to finish my hair and left Louis to fix up his clothes after the climb.

Louis giggled from behind me as he watched me.

“Stop fiddling with it,” he told me, wrapping his arms around my waist. “You look beautiful.” I blushed and turned to kiss his cheek but kept fixing it nonetheless. “And you don’t need to freak.”

“Thank you.” I said in a small voice, not smiling. I really was thankful, but I was freaking too much to show it.

“Seriously,” He said in a sterner voice as he looked at me, keeping his chin on my shoulder. “Don’t worry. Today will go fine.”

“But what if I don’t get in?” I asked him, looking at him in the mirror.

“In?” He asked.

“To the Uni in London.” I huffed. “What if I don’t get in? What if I can’t come to London with you and I have to stay here because I was too stupid to get into that goddamned course!”

“Harry,” He told me. “You will. I know you will. You’re brilliant, smart, charismatic, gorgeous. Do I need to go on?”

A small smile and blush appeared on my face as I shook my head.

“Harry, trust me. Everything will work out.” He said with a smile as we continued looking at each other in the mirror. He quickly pecked my cheek and whispered. “Promise.”