Volume i - Chapter 10

Harry's POV

"Are you sure nothing's wrong?" Gemma asked for the fourth time in the past hour.

"I'm sure babe," I heard Louis reply.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

I looked away before they started making out on the beach in front of everyone.

We had been sitting on the sand for about 2 hours now, and Louis had said absolutely nothing to me.

Ziltch. Nada. Niente. Nichts.

Nothing.

After our amazing moment on the hill, the only way in which he's acknowledged me at all, was his comment about my swimming trunks.

And I'm questioning whether or not he even said it or if I imagined it.

Back at the campsite, when everyone got up to get ready, he followed Gemma into their tent and I heard giggles.

Fucking giggles.

From both of them. Louis' giggles are so cute, I absolutely adore them but Gemma's...

Ugh!

I think they were making out again, because when they came out, gear in hand, their lips were swollen and Louis didn't even so much as look at me.

"Why, Niall. Why is he doing this to me!" I said melodramatically, putting my hand on my forehead and falling backwards onto my towel.

Niall lowered himself so that he too was lying on his back, soaking in the sun. The others were all over the place.

We all put our towels down together, but Liam and Zayn started playing football in the sand and Gemma and Louis moved their towels slightly away so they could talk, not that that stopped us from hearing them.

Once Niall was down on my level, he put his sunglasses on and sighed.

"Mate, I don't know what he's doing. Maybe just leave it for a while? See what he does? He obviously needs to sort some things out..." he said, gesturing to the lovely couple.

Ha. Ha. No.

Niall, I do not want to look, thank-you.

I groaned and covered my eyes with my arm.

"Do you want to go in the water?" Niall asked, standing and holding out his hand for me. "It will get us away from them, if you want?"

I groaned again, but sat up and took his hand and trudged down to the water. As I walked away from my towel, I took off my shirt to reveal my toned stomach.

I don't wanna brag, but I'm pretty ripped. I mean, I've spent a lot of time at the gym lately, mostly for Louis. To get his attention and such...

I placed it on my towel and turned back to the water. As I turned, my gaze fell on Louis and Gemma. He was leaning against a tree towards the back of the beach where the park started and Gemma was between his legs. Her head was resting on his chest and he had his arms around her, holding her close.

I ground my teeth together at the sight, turning quickly and storming down the beach to meet Niall in the water.

The beach was pretty empty, aside from a few other people. There were two families together and a few girls, heading our way.

What?

It must have been Niall's cute blonde hair or something but they were coming over to us. We were already waist deep in the water, but still, they were wading towards where we were standing.