Volume iii - Chapter 54

[ vote/comment ]

Harry’s POV

Throughout the movie, we nibbled on the food and progressively watched less and less of the movie, and more and more of each other.

I caught myself staring at his pink lips and gorgeous blue eyes many times.

I also caught him staring at me too, so I guess we’re even.

But then I noticed he was staring at my lips, almost longingly.

So I decided to have a little fun.

I grabbed a strawberry and put it in my mouth, slowly drawing it back out as I sucked on it.

I heard his breath hitch, so I knew he’d seen and I smirked to myself.

I bit into the strawberry and rolled onto my side, looking at him as I smiled and ate it.

He gulped and smiled back as he turned to face me as well.

I grabbed another strawberry and did the same thing as before, looking directly into his eyes the whole time.

He bit his bottom lip a little as he watched and gulped again.

He was definitely turned on.

Ha. I had won.

I smiled triumphantly and bit harshly down into the strawberry eating it whole before turning back onto my back and watching the movie.

I heard him exhale loudly, letting me know that I’d teased him successfully.

I crossed my arms over my chest, the grin still on my face as I turned my attention back to the film.

I knew he wouldn’t want to do anything like that with me in the car.

It wasn’t the kind of thing he would make me do in public, he wasn’t like that.

Especially since we’d never actually had sex before, I knew he’d want to wait to make it special for me.

Because he was that kind of kind, respectful guy.

Before long, the food had disappeared from next to me and was replaced with Louis’ body, cuddling into my side.

I liked this side of Louis, when he was all cute and cuddly.

I turned slightly and buried my head in the crook of his neck as he pulled me close, his arms around me.

We watched a few more minutes before I felt him kissing my head, slowly moving down onto my face.

I looked up at him and he immediately connected our lips.

I kissed back sweetly, loving it when he did that to me.

No matter how many times we kissed or shared moments like this, I would never get used to the perfect feeling he gave me.

The butterflies in my stomach were going crazy, my heart beating quickly as the feeling took over my body.

The feeling of being loved.

He pulled back and rested his head on top of mine as we watched more of the movie.

------------------------------------------------------

By the time the film finished, my lips were swollen and I was lying on top of Louis.

I didn’t really see the second half it, I was preoccupied by my gorgeous boyfriend.

Oops.

But I’m not sorry, it was fun.

Besides, I’d seen that film so many times before, I could quote it in my sleep.

We pretty much made out the whole time, just smiling at each other and enjoying being with each other way too much than what was healthy.

But who cares, we’re in love.

Louis hummed against my lips as we heard the credits music begin to play in the background.

He pulled away and pecked me before talking.

“It’s over, we have to move.” He told me.

I groaned and leaned down to kiss him again.

“No,” I complained pulling back. “It’s nice here. This is fun.”

I giggled before reattaching our lips and kissing him deeply again.

Louis laughed and kissed back before putting his hands on my shoulders and pushing me away.

“Haz!” He moaned. “I know its fun, but they’re gonna close and we have to get the car out.”

I groaned, knowing he was right and we would have to get up.

 “C’mon,” He laughed, getting up on his elbows to crawl out of the boot.

I frowned, but rolled off him.

We packed away our things and put the backseats back up before getting back in the car and leaving the theatre.

The entire car ride home, we held hands, sang along to the radio and savoured the feeling of being together.

Because before long, that all too sweet feeling was going to be gone, and I would be back to missing him until school finished.

[A/N] I'm sorry it's short, I dont have all that much time, but I wanted to update so, there you go! please enjoy 

and dont forget to vote and comment pleeeeease! 

btw, FIREPROOF ANYONE?!?!?!