Volume i - Chapter 1

Harry's POV

Niall and I walk home from school every day and go back to my place. He'll stay for a few hours, eat all my food and use our entire month's internet allowance until he decides to walk home.

Friday afternoon was no different.

Except I was really excited and he wouldn't be touching our internet allowance today.

Do you know what today is.....?

"Niall. Niall. Niall." I said over and over, poking his shoulder as we walked through the front door.

"For Christ's sake, Harry. What is it?" he sounded annoyed. OH WELL! I was happy.

"Louis' picking us up soon." I said with a large smile. I could practically feel him roll his eyes.

THAT'S RIGHT! IT'S CAMPING DAY! WOOOOOO!

We walked into the kitchen and as I sat down, Niall walked into the pantry.

That kid eats way too much, I swear...

"Correction," he said with a bag of crisps in his hand. "Louis and Gemma will be picking us up soon."

I didn't even care that my sister would be there. All I cared about was Louis. Sigh, Louis....

"Mate?" Niall was all of a sudden in front of me, snapping his fingers. When did that happen? I must have zoned out thinking about Louis.

"Yeah?" I said, still half dreaming about his gorgeous blue eyes.

"They're going to be here in half an hour. Have you packed yet?" Niall asked, sitting on the kitchen bench, facing me. I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water before turning back to him.

"Of course, man! I am fully prepared for this." I was grinning stupidly again.

Louis and I for an entire weekend. The things we could do...

Niall laughed and shook his head. "You are way too excited..." he said under his breath.

"What?" I asked. I had heard him, I just wanted to make sure I heard him correctly.

"I said, do you have my bag? The one I left here the other day? I'm just going to take whatever's in that." He replied in between mouthfuls of crisps.

Sneaky bastard...

"Yes, Nialler." I said. "It's in my room." I narrowed my eyes at him, making him blush slightly as he jumped off the counter and headed upstairs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once we were back down stairs, bags in hand, there was only 8 minutes until they would be here. Trust me, I know. I checked my watch periodically.

Niall was lying across the couch, his feet up and a sandwich on his stomach. I went over and sat down by his feet, which he moved to cover my lap.

Friends was playing on the TV. We love Friends, okay? It's really good...

I can feel you judging from here. Not cool, bro.

4 minutes later, according to my watch, the front door opened.

"Harry! We're here! You guys ready?" Gemma called out, not stepping inside, but yelling though the open door.

My smile grew. He was here. OHMYGOD HE'S HERE!

"C'mon, Harry. We'll be waiting in the car." She shouted again before shutting the door and returning to the beautiful specimen of a man who was just outside in the car.