Volume iii - Chapter 53

Louis’ POV

I let out a shaky breath as I rang the doorbell.

I was waiting outside on Harry’s front porch in my nice shirt and jeans, hoping to God that Harry would hurry up and open the door.

I was super nervous and I didn’t know what to do or how to behave.

We hadn’t seen each other properly in 2 months and I couldn’t help but wonder if things had changed.

Would he be any different that he had been when we were camping? Would things be weird or would it all be like before?

After all, I had a pretty big question to ask him…

Eventually, I heard footsteps and the lock being rattled.

The big wooden door swung open to reveal the most beautiful boy in the world.

Harry was standing there, a sheepish grin on his face as he saw my gaze rake over him.

He looked absolutely incredible.

“Hey,” I breathed. “You look gorgeous.”

He chuckled to himself and held the door open for me.

“Hi,” he said as I stepped into the house. “You look great too.”

I smiled at him as he closed to door and turned back to me, leant forward and kissed my cheek.

“I’m gonna grab my jacket and we can go.” He said before disappearing upstairs.

I stood in the front room, going over the plan in my head while I waited.

I heard him rummage around in his room and then come down the stairs.

“Ready,” he announced with a smile as he jumped off the bottom step and pulled his blazer on, adding to the already beautiful look he had. “You alright?”

“Yeah yeah,” I replied, shaking myself out of my thoughts. “Lets go.”

I smiled and took his hand, kissing his cheek before opening the door and leading him to the car.

“So where are we going?” He chirped and all of a sudden, all my nerves were gone.

He was just so adorable and he made me feel so comfortable. So safe.

“Well, my dear Haz.” I said, swinging out hands. “That, is a surprise.”

I groaned and turned to me as we stopped at the car.

I hoped he wouldn’t see what I had in the back seat. I had to bring along some things for our night, but if he saw, then it would give away the whole plan.

“Please tell me!” He whined.

I shook my head at him and rolled my eyes. “Nope. Just get in and we’ll be there sooner.”

He grumbled again. “You’re lucky I love you, Boo.”

I grinned and opened he door for him.

“I love you too.” I told him, quickly kissing him as he climbed into the car before getting in my side.

I started the car and pulled out of the drive, heading to our destination.

“Can you tell me now?” Harry asked as I reached across and held his hand.

“Nope.” I shook my head with a smile. “It’s a surprise.”

“Pleeeease?” he groaned, squeezing my hand.