Volume ii - Chapter 19

Harry POV

I pulled back from the kiss with a stupid smile on my face, keeping my eyes closed.

Louis. LouisLouisLouis. It was the only thing running through my head.

I put my arms behind my head and hummed as I felt the sun hit my face after Louis pulled back and laid his body on top of me.

I slowly opened my eyes to see him resting his head on his arms on top of my bare chest and staring up at me with a sweet smile.

"Hi," he said, making me chuckle as I turned my head to hide my blush.

"Hi," I replied, shyly.

He tilted his head to the side as he continued to look up into my eyes, smiling.

"Stop it!" I giggled as I pushed him off me and rolled away to stand up, going over to our pile of clothes to grab my shorts and singlet.

I was pretty much dry now we had been lying in the sun, so I pulled on my clothes and went back to our stuff, Louis doing the same.

"Well, that was an eventful lunch break" he said "But I'm afraid, young Harold, that we still have a hike to complete." He continued as he sat down with me, now also fully clothed, and started to pack away some of the things he had pulled out of his bag in his haste to get to his sandwich earlier.

I groaned and fell back onto the grass dramatically, covering my face with my hands. "I can't, Lou." I said closing my eyes. "I can't do any more!"

Hiking really isn't my thing.

I heard Louis finish whatever he was doing before everything fell silent. I was just wondering what on earth he was doing when I felt his knees hit my side and his hands go either side of my body as he leant over me, kneeling.

"Harry," he said in a sing-songy voice, stroking my cheek with his forefinger. "C'mon, Harry. Let's go. We don't have to hike, we can just find a nice spot and sit, if you like. Or go to the beach, or anything really. I don't mind,"

I opened my eyes to see his face smiling down at me, his eyes sparkling the same bright colour of the sky behind him.

He really is gorgeous.

"As long as I'm with you," he finished, flashing me a brilliant grin and making my cheeks glow red as I pressed my lips together and looked away.

I couldn't help but think about how much I really do love this boy.

"Now, get up." He said, standing and holding his hand out to help me up, giving me time to recompose myself "Let's go, its LouisandHarry day today, so chop chop. We have things to do."

I laughed as I took his offer of a hand up and shook my head. "Nice try," I said, leaning down to pick up my bag. "But its HarryandLouis day."

"Oh Harold, you have much to learn." He replied, laughing as he hoisted his onto his back.

Then, he abruptly stopped and looked me dead in the eye. "Its LouisandHarry day." He stated like it was a fact. I shook my head and walked towards the woods.

"Whatever you say." I called out over my shoulder.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Louis caught up to me, we walked around for a while, trying to find somewhere nice to sit but there really wasn't very many options. We wandered around, me complaining the entire time, until Louis finally suggested we go back to where we had eaten lunch.

I immediately agreed, thankful that we would be sitting down again soon as we made our way back to the little pool in the clearing.

On our walk back, I trailed behind, thinking about Louis. Well, Louis with me, to be more precise. I thought about us being boyfriends and just being together, like I had always imagined.

I never thought that my wildest dreams would come true. Never. I always thought I would have to see Louis with my sister, growing old and being happy while I tried my hardest not to let my feelings show. But now, now Louis and I could be together.

I sighed happily at the thought of Louis and I being together as I continued trudging through the woods after him. I reached behind me to grab my water bottle from the side pocket of my backpack.

Just as I was unscrewing the cap, I was snapped out of my Louis-orientated thoughts by none other than Louis himself, who had stopped to let me catch up to him.

"How you holding up, slow poke," he jeered jokingly as he nudged my side with his elbow.

"Fine thank you," I replied, just as sassily before taking a huge gulp from the bottle.

"Your breathing pattern begs to differ," he retorted with a smile, making me gasp in mock hurt.

Then, I thought of something. My water bottle was still open.

I brought it up to my lips, as if I was going to take another sip as I looked at him out of the corner of my eye. He was looking ahead, unaware of my sly grin.

Just as he looked to the left, away from me, I tipped the remainder of my water over his head.

I hindsight, it probably wasn't such I good idea to use up all my water, considering my level of fitness, but it was so worth it to see the look on his face!

I eyes widened as we both stopped, him turning to me with his mouth wide open and a look that could kill written all over his face.

I laughed a little and bit my bottom lip as I backed away slowly, knowing he would come for me sooner or later.

His eyes narrowed as he shook his head playfully and cocked an eyebrow.

"Oh you're so going to pay for this!" he shouted as a smile crept onto his face.

He lunged at me, his fingers just scraped my singlet but were unable to get a tight grip, allowing me an escape.

I turned and ran through the woods as fast as I could, the dripping wet mad-man close behind. I knew we were close to clearing we were trying to find, I recognized the area. I just hoped for the best as I dashed through the woods, praying I'd stumble across it as I ran.

All of a sudden I burst into the clearing that we had eaten in.

Thank god. I don't know if I could have run any further.

I dropped my bag as I panted before turning to face the trees where Louis would soon emerge.

Sure enough, he came trudging through, only slightly damp now that our little run and dried him off a little.

"Since you got me wet, it's only fair you get wet too," he said as he advanced on me, smiling.

I gulped as my eyes turned wide, biting my lip as I tried not to laugh.

His hair was plastered to his face, making him look ridiculous.

Ridiculously hot.

I backed away, slowly nearing the rock pool. I smirked at him as I realised what he was trying to do.

All of a sudden, he sprinted towards me, hands forward as he grabbed my upper arms. He kept running and then jumped as we both landed in the deep blue pool with a loud splash, laughing the whole way.

When we emerged above the water, we both erupted into a state of giggles before I started a splashing war.

I don't think I've ever been this happy.

HarryandLouis day is turning out to be a really great day.

A Weekend Away // l.s.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara