Volume iii - Chapter 60

LAST CHAPTER :'(

THANKS FOR 1K COMMENTS, NOW 2K VOTES BEFORE I POST THE EPILOGUE, PLZ? ex oh

.

.

.

Harry’s POV

I opened my eyes slowly and squinted against the bright light that streamed in through my window.

Damn, I forgot to close the curtains again last night.

I rolled over, buried my head under the covers and tried to go back to sleep, but I couldn’t.

After 5 minutes, I gave up and threw the doona off me.

I groaned and looked at the clock.

8:00am.

I had to be at school by 9, so I decided to get up and shower.

Last night, Louis went home to his family.

He stayed for dinner but said that he needed to go home pretty much straight after. He said he wanted to stay, but he was tired from driving and he knew he couldn’t stay the night at mine with my parents around.

Not that they were against our relationship or anything, they just didn’t like boyfriends sleeping over. They never let him stay even when he was with Gem.

So I got up and showered, then trudged downstairs in just a pair of boxers to get some breakfast.

“Harry!” Gemma exclaimed when I emerged into the kitchen. She had a huge grin on her face as she came up to me, her arms extended for a hug.

I smiled too and walked into my sister’s embrace.

“Hey Gem!” I replied, surprised to see her. “When did you get here?”

“I drove up early this morning, I just arrived.” She told me as he squeezed me tight then held me away by my shoulders to look at me. “I missed you, little bro!”

“I missed you too,” I said. “Its been what, like, 6 months?”

“Yeah, I guess so.” She laughed. “I saw mum and dad the other week when they came down for my graduation, which, by the way, I didn’t see you at. Where were you?”

“I had my English exam that day, I’m sorry!” I told her and she lightly punched my shoulder.

“Its okay.” She said. “Now, do you want breakfast? Today’s the big day!”

“Sure,” I mumbled. I had been trying to forget about it, as it was so goddamn nerve wracking.

“What do you want?” She asked as she turned around to grab some food. “Pancakes?”

“Sounds good.” I told her, sitting down at the bench to watch her cook.

“You excited?” She asked and I shook my head.

“Getting up in front of the whole school as they say my name?” I rhetorically asked. “No thank you.”

“It’ll be fine.” She reassured me as she flipped a pancake.

“I hope so.”

“You gonna come down to Uni in London?” She asked me.

“Yeah, hopefully. I mean, I haven’t got my acceptance letter yet, but I hope so.” I said with a small smile.

“You will. It’ll be fine!” She told me with a smile as she put a plate down in front of me.

We ate breakfast together and soon our parents came down to join us. We all caught up with Gemma and her life in London and they all told me how proud they were of me and how excited they were to see me graduate.