Volume i - Chapter 5

Harry's POV

"Oh, Fuck Lou!"

"Mmmm Gem"

"Oh, OH LOUIS!"

"Shit! Y-Yes, G-Gem!"

"Oh my god! LOU!"

This is not okay.

Yes, I was awake.

Yes, I heard them go at it like sex-crazed teenagers.

Yes, Niall was also awake, but thought it was too awkward to try and stop them. So he just put his headphones in and held me while I silently cried. He soon fell back asleep.

Then, it was only me. Only I could hear Gemma doing exactly what I wanted to do for Louis. Only I could hear Louis' screams of pleasure. Only I could feel my heart ripping in two when I realized that everything he said, everything he did tonight was all a lie.

When it finally stopped, I still couldn't sleep. I could still picture them in my head. I could still hear their muffled moans echoing in my ears. I could still feel a dull pain in my chest around my heart.

At around 4, I think, I finally fell asleep, tears staining my face and my eyes red and puffy.

Shit.

I was going to have a lot of explaining to do tomorrow morning when they got a good look at me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Morning Nialler, Morning Harry!" Louis cheerily greeted us as he came out of his tent with a smug grin on his face.

Like he got laid.

Ew.

Gemma followed him out with a very proud stride as she stroked the arm he put around her neck.

As much as I love her, I really hated her right then.

She lightly kissed him before walking over to the shower tent we brought and disappearing inside to take a shower.

Well, the best kind of shower we could construct out here anyway.

It was 8am and Niall and I were sitting in our chairs around the pile of wood that was our fire last night.

I was still sulking and Niall was rubbing my back. As soon as Louis spoke, Niall shot him a glare, then returned to consoling me.

I was a wreck. I had had about 3 hours sleep and my eyes were still red and puffy. Even when I woke, new tears replaced the ones that had fallen down my cheeks last night.

Usually, when I got this sad, Niall could comfort me, but it was no use this time. This time, I finally realised that he was never going to love me back they way I love him.

Wait.

Love?

I'm not sure if I love him. Maybe a strong like? I don't know...

I'm not sure I can love him if he's going to play with me like this.

And he will never love me anyway, so what's the point?

"Harry?" he said, walking over to us with a concerned look.

I quickly looked at Niall, my red, swollen eyes wide with fear, and shook my head slightly.

Niall caught on.

For once.

Thank God it was today that he finally understood my subtle gestures.