Volume i - Chapter 6

Louis POV

I felt like shit.

Well, actually, I felt a mixture of great and shit.

Fuck, this is confusing.

I felt great because Gemma had made me feel great last night, and I was satisfied.

But on the other hand, I felt like a complete asshole for doing... things... when I knew Harry could hear us.

Although, it turns out I was right about Gemma being able to take away my feelings for him.

For a little while anyway.

As soon as we settled back down into our sleeping bags afterward, I started thinking about him again.

I think I really like him. Like, more than a crush.

When I first saw him, when Gem brought me home to meet her family, I thought he was adorable. He was only just 17 and had his curly brown hair swept to the side. His green eyes shone and his dimples were almost permanently embedded in his cheeks. He was always smiling when I saw him and talked to me a lot.

His crush was ridiculously noticeable.

It was endearing.

Now, he's more sullen and doesn't smile as much, and I can't help but think that it might be my fault. I mean, I know he still likes me and seeing me with his sister could be why he's so upset all the time.

I exhaled a long breath and got up, leaving Gemma slowly stirring awake.

Once I was out, I stretched and looked around for the boys. Seeing Niall and Harry sitting by the fire pit, a smile crawled to my face.

"Morning Nialler, morning Harry!"

Then, I heard Gemma come out of the tent behind me. She smiled and stepped into my embrace, quickly kissing me before going for a shower.

I love her. I really do. But I think it's more of a friendly love now, rather than what it used to be. I think?

I have such conflicting feelings right now.

I turned back to where Niall and Harry were sitting. Niall shot me a glare, then I got a good look at Harry. Was he crying?

MY POOR BABY!

What even?

My head is not okay.

"Harry?" I said, concerned, as I walked over to where they were. His eyes were red and Niall was rubbing his back.

He was definitely upset.

When I was just a few feet away, Niall jumped up and stopped me. He didn't say anything. He just put his hand on my arm and pushed me back a few steps.

"Niall, move. Now." I said.

"I can't, bro. Just leave him be" Niall replied, a warning look in his eyes.

Psh. I don't need no warning.

"I just want to make sure he's okay." I said, trying to push past him. He kept a firm grip on my arm and pushed me back further.

Damn, he's strong.

"Like you care" he scoffed, releasing me and crossing his arms.

"Of course I do!" I exclaimed.

"Mate, you have a funny way of showing it." He replied more quietly so Harry couldn't hear.

"What?" I shook my head. "Just let me see if he's okay." I said, quiet too.