~CAST~

So I've been holding back from making a cast for this book...I kinda wanted to let you guys imagine the characters as you like. You may have noticed that I haven't described Evvie or Danny at all looks wise in the book. Call me evil, but I've decided to keep the mystery of Evvie going a little longer and am not going to cast her;)

So you can imagine her whichever ethnicity and colouring you like.

HOWEVER I have decided to present the rest of the cast to you. You're welcome :)

I've given you three options for Danny, because I can :)

But for all the others, I've given one person that I personally see my characters resembling. If you don't agree, you can continue imagining the characters as you like.

(EDIT) Also, please excuse the lack of apostrophes in the descriptions. Im writing this on a shite computer with such a confusing keyboard that I cant find the apostrophes. Ill add them in later when I can.

With that, I present to you...the cast of 8 Boys and a Walker Girl!

~~~

D a n n y:

So the top option is Cody Christian, the second option is Luke Bylik (F the prom anyone? Love that movie) and the final option is Algee Smith (Ayyeeee The Hate U Give!!! He acts khalil, by the way. That movie is genius). 

As you can see, I have given you three very delectable Dannys to choose from :)

Danny is Evvies best friend. They have known eachother since babyhood, and have been best friends for just as long. Evvies school friends are Lauren and Zoe- or they used to be- but she is closer to danny. He is like her brother. Danny is homosexual, and is sheltering a crush on Frankie, one of the McCartney boys who now lives with Evvie. Danny longs to come out to his parents, but feels they wont accept him, sois currently only out to a few close friends, including Evvie. Danny dislikes Evvies other friends: Lauren and Zoe. He thinks they are bitches.

 He thinks they are bitches