Noli x Reader

A reason I haven't been posting is because I lost my phone, I still haven't found it, I'm on my tablet. E.
Requested by Aww215.
------------------------------------------------------

Ever wondered how it would be having a demon as a boyfriend? Ever had one? Well in this case, yes. You have a lover named Noli, who is,, a demon. A lot of people say he's rude and terrifying, which they aren't wrong.

But he never was to you, he was extremely sweet and charming, you couldn't help but question why out of all people he chose you to be with him. You'd ask him and he'd always say because he admired you, shocker.

Of course, everyone that praised Noli either hated your guts, jealous jelly, or gave you multiple questions about what you guys did together. No not like that I see you, you little sh-

Anyway- you and Noli didn't have much in common, mostly because he just loved hacking and banning, though he got banned once so-

You were talking to one of your guy friends, (F/N). It didn't last long when you felt someone wrap their arms around you, and guess who it was? Mmmmmhm, it was Noli himself, and he didn't look too pleased you were talking to a guy.

"(Y/N), angel, who is this?" He asked, mostly growled, you could see him grit his teeth afterwards. "This is (F/N). He's just a friend, you don't need to worry." You smiled at him, (F/N) awkwardly waving hoping this wouldn't be his last moments on earth-

"Friend, alright, but why are you talking to him? Why not spend time with me?" You could practically read his mind, he was either afraid (F/N) would take you away, or jealous to the m a x .

And it would be nice to spend time with him after all, you both hadn't really in awhile due to you working and him going off, somewhere, probably to be praised or hack. You sighed and nodded. "I guess spending time together would be nice, I hope you don't mind, (F/N)."

(F/N) shook his head. "It's fine (Y/N)! Seeya later-!" And with that, he walked off. Noli grabbed your hand and tugged lightly. "C'mon, let's go." He said softly, leading the way to.. somewhere.

"Noli?" You quietly said, looking at him. "Hm?" He hummed, glancing at you. "Um.. back there.. were you.. jealous?" You smirked at the thought of a powerful demon getting jealous over you talking to a guy, or, a mortal as he likes to put it.

"AcK- mM-" He choked. "..Ahem, what? Me? Of course not." He denied, though it was obvious. "It's okay to be jealous you know, everyone is at one point." You said, he sighed, seeing he couldn't keep it a secret, like seriously. "I don't want anybody to take you away from me, they can't. They won't." He hissed, irritated at the thought of you being with someone else.

"I'm not going to leave you, I promise." You replied, smiling at how he cared so much about you. He turned around and kissed your forehead. "Good, now how about we get ice cream?"

"YESSSSSSSSS!" You grinned, your face a little red from him kissing you. He smiled and chuckled softly.

"This is why I love you.."
____________________________________
How cute is that, am I right folks?
I'm back babyyyy-
Word count: 567.