Great_Day x Reader

Yeehaw, y'all love the days eh-? Epic time then.
(5/18/22) I just wanna say I didn't know how great day acted so I apologize, this is very out of character for him, imagine it as.. happy day idk

Requested by multiple people.
------------------------------------------------------

"Hope you're having a great day!" Great day smiled widely, looking at you. You awkwardly smiled back, trying to make your best first impressions.

Albert, a close friend of yours introduced you to roblox myths and you became extremely interested in them, you where with your first myth, the days union, with Great_Day. This was going to be interesting, what could go wrong?

"I am! I hope you are too." You replied, somehow, Great Day's smile got wider, that's apparently possible. "Are you ready to spend the rest of the day with me?" He spinned around. "I can show you a lot here!" He laughed, before stopping himself from spinning and getting too dizzy.

You giggled at his actions and nodding. "Of course! Why would I have come out here just to leave so quickly?"

"Good point!" He chuckles, seems like he had to much coffee this morning.. "Let me start showing you around then!" He grabbed your hand suddenly, your face turned red in surprise before just giggling. "Alright..!"

Time skip because am lazy. . .

"I hope you enjoyed the time you had with me today!" Great day beamed at you. You smiled at him and nodded. "I did! I hope I can see you again another day." You replied.

He walked closer to you, cupping one of your cheeks. "Me too.." He kissed your forehead before pulling away. You turned red, probably looking like a tomato at this point. "Anyway! I hope you have a great day!"

You touched your forehead. "You too.." You mumbled before walking away and going home, Thinking about the small kiss he gave you at the end. Maybe you should visit him more often.

------------------------------------------------------

Yeehaw this is bad and I probably got his personality wrong bUT OOPSY TOO BAD
Next oneshot will be Emotionless_Day hopefully-

Word count: 317.