Yukco x Reader

I'm slowly getting into another fandom but I don't wanna end this book so iM-??? JSNSKDKDK
I'm calling yukc0, yucko in this story because am lazy.

Also have a vocaloid song~

Requested by katlenkitten
------------------------------------------------------

It all started on a cloudy day in the circus in the sky. Clouds covering the whole usual blue sky. Trickling rain down on all the buildings and carnival games. Everyone had stayed inside that evening when it started. Sure you could go out but everyone decided today was a break day from all the work they usually did there.

"G0z better start giving me more peanuts as a payment if I'm gonna work here." Yucko said, taking a sip of his.. adult beverage, you couldn't tell what it was honestly. You smiled at his sentence. "Maybe be more nice to everyone!" You laughed, giving him a smirk. "Maybe everyone shouldn't be annoying." He replied, taking another sip of his drink.

"Am I annoying then?" You pouted like a child, joking of course. He squinted his eyes at you before giving a shrug. "You're an exception." He said. "Yes!" You grinned, giving Yucko a hug, feeling him tense up, but relaxed after a few seconds.

"Don't make me change my mind." He growled under his breath. Making you pull your arms away. "Right- sorry." You laughed quietly, a little nervous as well. He smirked, "You better be." He laughed.

Time skip . . .

The next day everyone went back to work as usual. During your shift Yucko came up to you. "Hey." He said quietly, surprisingly he had no drink with him. "Oh! Hi Yucko! Need something?" You asked, looking at him. He shook his head. "No, but I gotta tell you something." He said, and you could tell he was serious.

"Oh, okay. Lay it on me." You replied, turning your whole body to him, crossing your arms with a curious look on your face. "Y'know.. about that conversation yesterday? Where I said you were an exception?" He asked. You nodded. "Um, yeaaah?"

"Well-" He got closer to you, before hugging you. "You might be a bigger acception to me then I thought." He mumbled, you snickered and hugged back. "Gee, thanks, didn't know you thought of me like that."

"Shush." He hissed playfully, looking at you and smiling. "So we're..?" "Yeah, we are." You said, smiling back.

"Oh mY GOD THEY ARE SO CUTEEE!!" Zoozy cooed at you and Yucko from behind a bush, taking pictures of you two. The others with him.

"Aww.. precious!" G0z smiled.

"Imagine if they had kids.." Morgenne grinned, getting smacked by G0z "sHusH-"

____________________________________

Epicccc yeah babbbbyy

Word count: 440.