JackCult x Reader

Have some lofi minecraft music, it counts as Christian music :)

Jacky boi
Jack no Emmett is behind you oh my god he has airpods in he can't hear us oh g-

Also I'm an atheist so this might be off for how they act n stuff. Don't kill me pl e ase

Requested by hello_there_stalker.
------------------------------------------------------

You knocked on the wooden door standing outside of the Cult's household. You were invited to have dinner and you accepted, not to be rude. You could hear movement from the otherside of the door, a boy opening it up. "Hi! Who are you-?" He asked, smiling softly, until he jumped from Emmett yelling, you not being able to answer him. "Jack! What did I say about opening the door without knowing who's there?!" Jack moved to the side, Emmett shaking his head before realizing it was just you.

"Oh (Y/N). It's only you, I'm terribly sorry for this." You shook your head. "It's quite alright, may I come in?" You asked. "Of course." He stepped aside, you walked in, noticing that the boy who was named Jack was looking at you. Odd, but alright. "Dinner isn't ready just yet, so in the meantime would you like to play with Jack?" Jack's eyes widened before he covered his face, making you giggle. "Of course, as long as he's alright with it." Emmett looked at Jack, he sighed and uncovered his face. "I'm.. alright with it!" He smiled again. "Then you two have fun." Emmett said before walking into the kitchen.

You both looked at each other before Jack spoke. "Wanna go in my room? It doesn't have much but.. I have a few games!" "Sure!" Jack grinned before grabbing your hand and running upstairs into his room. "I got uh.." he paused, turning on his computer. "I got minecraft.." he laughed quietly, you pulled out your laptop that you had brung with you in your bag. "Fine with me!"
"Awesome!" He exclaimed, sitting down at his computer, you sitting on the floor beside him.

Timeskip. . .

"I GOT DIAMONDS-" Jack yelled suddenly. "WHAT? LUCKY!" You yelled back, both of you laughing afterwards. You both heard Emmett calling you both for dinner, so you both got up and went to eat, chatting along the way.

During dinner, you and Jack continued chatting quietly. A small laugh here and there. "I wish you could stay tonight." Jack sighed. "Like a sleepover or something, but Emmett wouldn't allow it." "Why not?" You asked, tilting your head. "Because he goes by this rule that opposite genders can't have sleepover for.. adult reasons." He murmured the last part, like he was embarrassed to talk about it. "Maybe one day I could try and convince him." You laughed quietly. "Besides, tonight I have some work to do, maybe next time if I can alright?" "Sounds good." Jack said, visibly smiling.

Timeskip, again, when you have to leave. . .

"It was nice having you over (Y/N)." Emmett said, walking towards the door. "It was nice being over." You smiled. "Well, I hope you have a good ni-" Emmett got cut off by Jack, running towards you two. "(Y/N)WAIT- I.." he paused, noticing Emmett. "Emmett could we have a moment please?" Emmett nodded before walking away. "Lets.. go outside just in case, he doesn't let me talk to people privately often." You nodded before you both walked outside.

"..I had fun with you tonight!" Jack smiled. "Me too." You replied. He walked closer to you, cupping your cheeks, both of you turning pink "Can I.. do something?" He muttered, looking into your (E/C) eyes. "Uh.. s-sure?" You stuttered. He inhaled before kissing you. You just, stood there before you kissed him back. He pulled away and smiled shyly. "Ehe.. hope I get to see you another time.." he chuckled, letting go of you. "Me.. me too." You giggled before you started to walk off, him waving to you.

You couldn't stop thinking about the kiss, touching your lips. Maybe you liked him too, no, you did love him too. And you couldn't wait to see him again.

____________________________________

WOO THIS IS LONG AND I'M HAPPY :)))
YEEHAW

Word count: 700.