Nicknames they gave you.

Got inspired by MegChanOwO's oneshot book because I'm not 100% original lol.
Also I am SICK- so have this filler chapter I guess??
------------------------------------------------------

Rust
He teases you and tries to annoy you a lot, so he calls you cheesy nicknames like 'babe' or 'sweety' when he flirts with you, but you secretly enjoy it when he does.

G0z
G0z loves you a lot, and you know that, most of the time in private he calls you 'sweetheart'
There was once a time where he accidentally called you sweetheart when you two were in the circus in the sky, but to you, it only showed the others that he loved you a lot.

Alone_Traveler
He calls you 'cookie' before smirking or grinning. He loved your reaction when he first called you that, you were a blushing mess. So, he continued.

Selozar
He's embarrassed and shy when you calls a nickname. He rarely does, but he calls you 'cutie'. You always cuddle him when he does, well, you cuddle him everyday, so what's new?

DrMach
He calls you 'cutie' or 'baby' when you two are alone, in that sweet voice before giving a smug look. He's sometimes tempted to say it when your with him during him doing a meeting, but he never has.

Morgenne
She calls you 'doll' since to her, it fits. You look adorable to her and she calls you that almost 24/7. She got the nickname from you messing with her plushes.

Caroline
She calls you 'flower' she nicknamed you that when you and her were picking flowers and she put one in your hair. She always giggles when she calls you flower, most of the time when she does, she brings you (F/C) flowers.

Clinton
He calls you 'love dove'. He didn't get it from you and him doing something. It just came to his mind suddenly and he's been calling you that ever since.

Noli
He calls you 'angel' ironic and cheesy since he's a demon. But he always says you were sent from above just for him, whenever he calls you that, he pokes you and grins evily.

Chuck_Lloyd
He calls you 'dear' or 'darling' everytime you come over, being the nicest he can be. When he calls you either one of the nicknames, you blush and get all flustered. And boy, does he love it.