EmmettCult x Reader

The bibbl, mighty jimmy.
My friend said "He has a beard and a book, clearly you don't know what power he has."
Beautiful.
Also I'm super sorry for not posting much!! Ee-

Requested by kawaii_http.
------------------------------------------------------

The cult's family was extremely nice to you, most likely because you participated with them and their activities, even if you were possibly not religious at all. You still wanted to be polite. And you seemed to notice that you were getting a small crush on one of the Cults.

Emmett, to be exact.

A strange man in the family, you could tell he was out of it. Yet, you felt that fuzzy feeling when you're around him. And you knew what that meant, you had gotten a crush on him.

And you never knew if he liked you back. From what Jack had told you, love wasn't really a thing in their family, as if it was a forbidden emotion, but Jack always rebelled like the dork he is.

One day, you were working in their garden, you and Jack had helped make. Flowers and plants of all kind in it, it was a beautiful scene you could say. It was early in the morning, so you thought you would be the only one up, that is, until you heard footsteps.

"Good morning (Y/N)." The person said, and you automatically knew who it was.

Emmett.

You tried to calm yourself down, a little anxiety had kicked in. "Hi Emmett, why are you up so early?" You asked, not making eye contact with him, continuing to work with the plants and flowers.

"I decided to get up earlier then usual." He said, sitting beside you. "I should ask you the same question." He smiled. You smiled back at him, giving him a small glance. "I was working on the garden. So I got up early to work on it before anyone else woke up."

"You're so caring, (Y/N)." He chuckled, looking in front of you. "My, that flower.." He muttered. "Hm? What flower?" You asked, looking at him. "This one." He said, reaching to a (F/C) flower, plucking it and showing it to you. "Woah! I haven't noticed that one, it's beautiful!" You said, amazed at the flower. "Well.." Emmett said before pausing, putting it in your hair. "I think it looks more beautiful when you're wearing it."

Your eyes widened, did he just say that? He did just say that. He stood up and planted a kiss on your forehead. "I'll let you continue your work, (Y/N)." He said before walking back into the house. You touched the delicate flower he had placed between strands of your hair.

Yeah, he loves you.
____________________________________

It's 9:25 in the morning, so I decided to finish this lol.
Sorry for not posting often again djdndj

Word count: 476.