Rust_Trust x Reader

Please listen to the song it's really nice and underrated, if you listen to it I'll give you a cookie :)))

I'll let you guys know something.
Rust trust noticed me when I told him to kill me and that I was waiting

Should I be scared um- help
Requested by amberdella.
-----------------------------------------------------

The forest is an extremely nice place to be at, depending on what time of day. To you, it's a place to get away from all the loud city noises, and to be replaced by quiet animal noises. Plus, it's where a someone special to you lives.
Rust Trust.

Now, don't get mixed up with Rust_010, they both have rust in their names but look nothing alike. Anyway-  you sat down on a log and closed your eyes, listening to the peaceful noises. Birds chirping, the rushing water that the creek held, the crunching leaves in the distance getting closer.

Wait what?

It's probably an animal, like a deer. But, it felt eerie to you. They kept getting closer and closer and- just stopped suddenly. You opened your eyes only to almost fall off the log you were sitting on, seeing Rust Trust standing there with a smirk on his face. "Boo." He says, crossing his arms. "I hate you.." You mumbled, glaring at him. "I love you too.~" He cooed, making you flustered. "Mmm shut up."

He sat down beside you. "C'mon. Don't be so glum, it was funny." He chuckled. "To you it was!" You frowned, still glaring at him, he wrapped his arms around you. "Mmmhmm.. can you stop being cute?" He poked your cheek, changing the subject. "W-what?" You stuttered, more flustered from the start. "It's obvious, (Y/N)." He smirked, trying to contain his laughter. "You like me, and I like you, simple as that~"

You covered your face, completely embarrassed. "So- we're..?" "If you want, we can be a thing." "I.. yeah.. I want that a lot.." you mumbled, you could feel him hug you tighter. "Glad you said yes, love you~" he cooed.

"Love you too.."

____________________________________

Blue hair boy is epic flirter can I get a yeehaw?

Word count: 360