JackCult x Reader

Never heard this song before so, ee. I've been feeling a lot better since some really great friends
Has been making me feel a lot better!

Requested by ItsOkayToHaveFriend
------------------------------------------------------

We'll never get free
Lamb to the slaughter

"(Y/N) are you sure this is gonna be safe?" Jack asked, concerned when you told him to sneak out at night with you. "Yes, if your family questions it I'll deal with it." You said, taking away some of his worries that were running through his head.

What you gon' do
When there's blood in the water

"Alright.. you promise?" He asked, looking at you. Your hands intertwined with each others. "I promise Jack. I love you after all." You smiled. "I love you too.." he pecked your lips before you said goodbye to the whole Cult family, winking at him.

The price of your greed
Is your son and your daughter

That night Jack went to your room, being extremely patient, waiting for you. When you showed up, he smiled. Cautiously getting out of the house through his bedroom window. Looking inside to the front of his door to see if anyone was awake and was watching him.

Nobody, good.

What you gon' do
When there's blood in the water

When he was close enough to the ground, he hopped down the rest of the way. You wrapped your arms around, and he returned the favor. But something felt off to you, extremely off actually. Like someone was watching you too, possibly a cult. But it was impossible. "Are you alright?" Jack asked, noticing your blank expression.

Look me in my eyes
Tell me everything's not fine

"Its fine, Jackie." You assured him, smiling. He smiled back at the small nickname you gave him. "So.. where are we going..?" He asked, you had never really told him where you two were going if you guys had gotten this far.

Or the people ain't happy
And the river has run dry

"My place." You answered, grabbing his hand and started walking to your place. "My family wouldn't be happy with this still.. are you sure still?" He mumbled, giving you a worried expression again. "Yes, I'm sure. You'll be fine, we'll be back before your family wakes up, alright?" "Alright.."

You thought you could go free
But the system is done for

When you both got to your home, Jack laid on the couch, you laying on top of him. "I love you so much (Y/N)... I know it's cheesy but I really do.." Jack said, his cheeks tinted a soft pink. You giggled and wrapped your arms around him. "I love you too."

If you listen here closely
There's a knock at your front door

You both laid there, just looking at each other, admiring one another. It was comfortable, just laying with him, he ran his fingers through your (H/C) hair, complimenting you more times than you can count.

We'll never get free
Lamb to the slaughter

And then, he kissed you suddenly. You knew he would do it eventually but didn't know when. You melted into his kiss, he pulled you closer, like all of this was a dream and he was going to wake up and you wouldn't be here.

What you gon' do

When there's blood in the water

He pulled away, looking at you, pushing a strand of your hair away from your face. "You're so amazing.." Jack swooned, smiling at you. "You are too.." You giggled. "I should get home, it's almost time for my family to wake up." You nodded and got up, opening your door.

The price of your greed
Is your son and your daughter

You both walked to his house, holding hands and talking quietly. "So how do you feel about sneaking out?" You asked him. "I wanna do it again if it means I can see you again without my family spying on us." He laughed.

What you gon' do
When there's blood in the water

"Well, I hope to see you again." You said as Jack climbed up the house and to his window. He crawled into his room and looked at you from the window, waving slightly. You smirked and blew him a kiss before walking away.

Tonight was a great night.

When there's blood in the,
When there's blood in the-
____________________________________
Blo0d iN tHer w0tEr-
Pretty good song actually epic lol xddddd d d dkdlsldn
I had no ideas for this so yeah loool

Word count: 753