Tall!Kermo x Short!Reader

Stinky kermo!!11!!!
Yeah babyyy
Billie eyelash is so good smhhhh

Also don't attack Bureiko, I respect their relationship, it's just a oneshot my dudes, stay chill-

Requested by Kaylassourpatchkids.
------------------------------------------------------

You hated being short, you wished you were a lot taller. You could be if you would or wanted to wear those high heels that are probably higher then your self esteem, like seriously. It was annoying, especially since almost all of your other friends were taller and would tease you by putting things on the highest shelf, taking things from you and putting them out of your reach, etc.

There was only one good friend that wouldn't tease you much and actually help you get your stuff back. Kermo. He was an.. interesting person to say the least. You and him were close, best friends. You and him were hanging out at your house, playing video games and more.
But..

He seemed off.

You don't know how to describe it besides he didn't seem as energetic as he usually is when you both were together. Was he okay? Did you do something? Did something happened? You felt like you did something wrong, so out of the blue you asked.
"Kermo, why are you so quiet and sad today?" His eyes widened and he looked at you before shaking his head.

"It's, it's nothing.." He muttered, crossing his arms. You knew he was lying, or he wouldn't be acting like this at all. "You can vent to me if you'd like." You said. He sighed, giving in. "Me and uh.. Bure broke up.." He whispered, his eyes half-lidded. At the time he was with someone named Bureiko, you knew that. And you thought they were cute together!

"Why?" You asked, scooting closer to him to comfort him. "She said that I was spending more time with you and not her, and just, left." He sighed, this whole time he didn't make eye contact with you, not even a glance. It made your heart heavy. "I'm so sorry for tha-" "Don't be." He cut you off. "Honestly, I'm kind of glad, I was starting to have feelings for another person." He said, making you curious as ever.

"Who is it?" You asked. He seemed to tense at the question. "It's- uh.." He looked at you, finally making eye contact. "It's you." He muttered, clearly he was flustered and you were as well. "Haha- me? But-" He wrapped his arms around you. "Don't say anything negative about yourself, I love you, just the way you are."

You smiled at that and returned the hug. "I love you too Kermo.." and then.. he stood up, to where you couldn't touch thr ground at all. "Wh- hey! Kermo let me down!" "Not until you say you're my girlfriend!" He joked, chuckling quietly. "Okay okay-! I'm your girlfriend!"

"Good." He put you down, kissing your forehead. "I hate you for being tall though.." "I love you for being short and cute though." He grinned.

"Kermo oh my god.."
____________________________________
How many children do you have to consume
Before you make your skin turn blue

Yeah I did this really quickly because uhh yeaah

Word count: 532.