Selozar x Reader

There aren't many selozar oneshots so I'll probably make a few~

Requested by FaintVividness
------------------------------------------------------

The night felt drawn out, mostly because you couldn't sleep at all. You were staring at the ceiling for what seemed like hours, it sucked you couldn't sleep, especially since you couldn't do anything about it.

But you didn't give up, and decided to get out of your bed and walk downstairs, sitting infront of the already lit fireplace, the fire crackling quietly, bright flames sparking out.

You lived with Alone Traveler, Ulerena, and Selozar. Selozar being the one to invite you after finding out you had been evicted from your formal apartment, Alone letting you stay, shocker actually. Thinking about it, you may have started to develop feelings for Selozar. I mean who couldn't, right?

You were so caught up in your thoughts that you didn't notice the floorboards creeking, the noise coming from Selozar walking down the stairs before stopping at the end of the stairs and looking at you oddly.

"(Y/N)..? What are you doing up so late..?" He whispered, afraid he was going to scare you. Which, did a little, making you jump since you didn't notice him. "I could ask you the same thing.." You mumbled, looking at him. "I.. was going to get something to drink until I saw you.. whats the reason you're up..?" He said, walking forward and looking down at you, since you were still sitting infront of the fireplace.

"I couldn't sleep.." You sighed, because you're body still wasn't letting you, and you knew you would probably fall asleep later when it was day. Selozar stayed silent before picking you up gently and putting you on the couch, you tensed up from him suddenly doing that, but you relaxed knowing he meant no harm.

He sat beside you and put a blanket around you too. Snuggling up to you and wrapping his arms around you. You swore, if you could've seen your face it would've been the color of Ulerena's face. "S-Selozar-" you stuttered. "What are you doing..?"

"Helping you sleep, silly.." he whispered, his voice sounded so sweet when he said it, sweet like honey. You accepted that he wouldn't let go until you fell asleep, so you cuddled with him, putting your head to his chest. Hearing his slow heartbeat, it was extremely calming, making you tired.

You closed your eyes, before falling asleep, you mumbled. "I love you.. Selozar.." Selozar blushed before smiling to himself and closing his eyes as well.
"I love you too.. (Y/N).."

The next morning before you both woke up, Alone and Ulerena walked into the living to see you both cuddling still. Alone taking a few pictures, smirking evily. He was probably going to use them to blackmail Selozar.

____________________________________

Realizing this is kind of a copy of the first oneshot, Rust x Reader, hUrTs mE a LiTtLe-
Haha I'll try and be more creative I swear-

Word count: 495