Party Jealousy

Everyone's already a little tipsy but that didn't stop us. We all crowd around the table and order more drinks.

Meghan and Joey are talking and drinking. Obviously, Joey gets a tequila, it's his favourite. I don't know what Meghan gets but she can not handle it at all. She's laughing hysterically and is all over Joey.

Gigi and Shane are no where to be found. The last time I saw them they were sharing a Margarita or something. Gigi was all over Shane. Sitting in his lap, dragging her nails over his jawline, kissing him on the cheek and occasionally squeezing his ass and crotch.

Jenn and Andrea and Lilly and Colleen where total opposites. Jenn and Andrea went straight to the bar tender and got shots and when off to dance. Meanwhile Lilly and Colleen drank responsibly and got a glass of wine. They stayed at the bar table and drank their drinks all classy like.

Jc and Sam where wasted before we even got to the bar. They stumbled into the bar, holding each other for support. Then they went straight to the dance floor and starting dancing behind girls. The girls didn't seem to mind in fact they went for it and starting dirty dancing with them.

Connor and Ricky seemed worried. They heisted to approach the bar table. A few times Connor tried to back down and leave but Ricky grabbed his hand and stopped him. Finally, they got a drink that the alcohol was heavily masked. The tried a funfetti brownie milkshake.

Kian was dancing between Jenn and Andrea but facing Andrea. He seemed super happy. He threw his hands around her waist and pulled her in.
I'll admit I was a little jealous. But it didn't hurt me as much as it did seeing Meghan and Joey having a good time. Meghan was getting down and dirty with him and he was okay with it.

I guess what Cyr said was right. Kian was just a distraction from my real feelings for Joey. I was over Kian. He is straight, he likes girls. And I can't change that. If he hooks up with Andrea I'll be okay with that. But I'll just miss that cute little bum of his.

"Sawyer?" I snap out of my thoughts and look up.

Ingird is sitting in front of me taking a sip of her drink.

"Did you hear what I said?" She asks.

"Uhm, yeah, of course." I stutter over my words.

"Then what did I say?" She crosses her hands over her chest.

"Uhm, I...I don't know..." I say embarrassed.

"I said, do you want to dance?" She says but my eyes wonder to Joey and Meghan who just came to the bar table to get another drink.

As Meghan leans forward to reach for her drink Joey pulls up her skirt and slaps her ass. I sigh wishing Meghan was me then from the corner of my eye I see Ingrid turn in her seat then turn back towards me.

"Ohh, I see!" Ingrid says loudly and snaps my attention back to her.

"W-what?" I question.

"You like Joey." She grins.

"N-no. Gross, I'm not gay!" I lie unconvincingly.

"Uh huh... that's why you can't keep your eyes off of him, why you sat beside him, why you kissed him, why you- 'SHUT UP!'" I cut her off sternly.

"I...I'm...sorry... I shouldn't have yelled..." I bury my face in my hands.

"It's okay, I shouldn't have pushed you." She says and gulps down her drink.

"Come let's party! We didn't come here to mop around." She says and pulls me to me feet.

"Okay..." I sigh and finish my drink.

We dance and at first I'm still pretty bummed out then I start getting into it.

After awhile we all are comfortable with one another and a dance circle forms.

Andrea and Kian dance in the middle for a little. Then Jc, Sam, and the two girls they picked up. And then Ricky pushed Connor in the circle but he ran out and dragged Ricky in with him and they started warming up and started dancing.

Then Gigi and Shane came out of nowhere and go to the middle of the circle and started dancing. Then Joey pushed Meghan aside and pushed through the crowd and blocked off Gigi and started dancing with Shane. Gigi seemed annoyed when she backed into the crowd. Shane pushed his hands up the back of Joey's shirt and Joey threw his head back as they tried to counting to dance.

Annoyed, jealous and just not in the mood to see Shane take advantage of Joey in front of everyone. I leave and go to the bathroom.
I do my business, wash my hands and lock my self in a stall.

I sit on the toilet and scroll the Internet and post a few updates on my social media accounts.

After awhile I hear the main door of the bathroom burst open. I look through the gap of the stall and see Shane and Joey. Shane pins Joey to the wall angerily. Joey drunk as fuck noticed notice the anger in Shane's eyes and just giggles uncontrollably.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Shane yells.

"I'm just having fun. You should try it sometime." Joey says still laughing.

"Oh, I have fun but I don't do stupid things like you." Shane snarls.

"Oh really? Name some stupid things I did today." Joey says and tries to steady him self as he crosses his hands over his chest.

"Galdly. First, you kiss Sawyer right in front of me, then you lifted Meghan's skirt and slapped her ass, then you try to grind on me in front of everyone, and then-" He gets cut off by Joey angerily interupting him saying, "Look Shane, I can do what ever FUCK I want to! You don't control me!"

"Excuse me?! Who the FUCK do you think you are talking to?!" Shane snapped back.

"I-I'm really sorry. I-It just-" Joey whimpers behinds his hands.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Shane snaps completely and slaps him across the face.

Joey holds him cheek as a tear rolls down his face and Shane walks towards the door.

"Get your fucking stuff, I leaving! If you are not outside in 3 minutes I'm leaving without you." Shane says and leaves slamming the door.

When Joey looks into the mirror he breaks down into tears. I felt terrible for him. I also felt terrible for letting him go so easily. Shane's a controlling and abusive bitch. How could I give such a sweet and gentle young man to such a terrible person. I feel worst than ever before. I want to comfort Joey and take him back but it's too late now. He washes his face and leaving still sniffling.

I stick my phone in my pocket and walk out of the stall. I stare into the mirror then Kian walks in. He does his business, washes his hands and wraps his hands around my waist. I push him away.

"Wh-what?" He frowns.

"You're straight. I don't love you, I love Joey. And you like Andrea. It think it's best if we're just friends." I say before he can say anything else.

"Oh...okay." He says and gives me a hug and walks out.