Friends For Shane

I woke up at 7:00 o'clock in the morning to the sound of a blender.

I crawled out bed and put on my sweat pants on then went out to Joey. He wasn't wearing shirt either but he was vloging. I began walking towards him and he noticed me and pointed the camera at me.

"Hey guys look it's Sawyer!" He said.

"Hey sorry we haven't vlogged or anything in like forever. We've been busy. Like life's a true bitch at times." I said pouting at the camera.

Just then Joey's phone began to vibrate. I walked over to it and was about to pick it up when Joey freaked on me. He quickly turned off the camera and ran over to me.

"Leave it!" He said mildly angered.

"Come get it!" I said dropping it down my sweat pants.

"Oh my God Sawyer!" He yelled.

"Get it you know you want to." I said.

"Really Sawyer really?" He said.

Just then his phone started vibrating in my pants.

It felt so weird. It was a good like feeling. Is this what a vibrator really feels like?

"Sawyer?!" Joey freaked.

It stopped vibrating and I felt my face heat up from embarrassment.

"Uh-uh." I stuttered.

“You horny fucker." He smirked at me.

He was right, it did turn me on. I pulled the phone out of my pants and placed it on the counter. I stood there watching him. I felt all weird. I wanted to fuck him so hard. I couldn't see my eyes off of his pants.

When he finished making his breakfast and he put it in the oven and the smoothie in the fridge and he walked over to me.

He grabbed my hand and dragged me into his bedroom. He threw me on the bed and locked the door.

"Are we? Right now!" I said excited and ready for it.

He smiled at me while pulling me down to underneath him. He began kissing me down my neck 'causing me to gasping for air. Then he began licking up my chest which turned me on even more and even 'caused me to moan. Before we knew it me and Joey were fucking at 8 o'clock in the morning.

Then we were interrupted by a knock on the front door.

I sighed and pulled my house coat over my naked body and went to answer the front door.

When I opened the door a short blonde lady was standing in front me.

"Yes?" I asked curiously.

"Hello I'm Lisa Schwartz and I'm Shane Dawson's probational officer. I don't think we've formally met yet." She said holding out her hand.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Sawyer Hartman." I said shaking her hand.

"Nice to finally meet you." She smiled.

"Yes, why don't you come in." I said opening the door wider so she can come in.

"Thank you." She said and toke off her shoes.

“I'll be right back but please take a seat.” I said pointing towards the couch.

“Alright.” She said taking a seat.

I smiled and walked into Joey's room and closed the door behind me.

“Babe, put some clothings. Lisa's here to talk.” I said throwing clothing at him.

I put on a shirt and sweats and walked out.

“Sorry to keep you waiting.” I said walking back into the front room with Lisa.

“It's okay.” She said.

“Do you want anything?” I said going towards the fridge.

“No, it's okay. Don't worry.” She said.

“Alright, so what brings you here?” I said grabbing a water bottle then taking a seat beside her.

“Shane Dawson. I can't say to much because our sessions are confidential.” She said.

“What about him?” I said just as Joey walked out of his room.

“What about who?” Joey said walking towards us.

“Shane.” I said as he sat beside me.

“Oh hello Lisa. Do you want anything? A cup of coffee? Or maybe we should sit at a table were we can all see each other.” Joey asked Lisa reaching out to shake her hand then sitting down beside me.

“It's okay. Guys let's talk about Shane the reason I came here in the first place. He needs you guys. He's devastated from the break up.” She said.

“Anything, we say stays between us right?” Joey said taking the words out of my mouth.

“Correct.” She said.

“I'm not trying to be rude but he lost his chance. He screwed this up his self.” I said not knowing what to say or not to say .

“Okay but can you please just be there for him? He's going through a lot and he doesn't want to take any pills but he told me to say 'Joey will know how to make him feel better'. Do you know what he means by that?” She said totally clueless.

“I know.” I murmured to my self enraged.

Joey grabbed my hand and gave it a squeeze then he gave me a reassuring smile.

“We'll try our best.” Joey said smiling but I looked deep into his eyes and noticed he was torn. He actually wanted to help Shane but he didn't want to screw up our relationship. And me and him both knew his way of “feeling better” was to get affectionate.

Just then Lisa got a text message. I looked over to see it was from Shane. It read, “Hey, we still going out for lunch at 11?” I quickly looked away.

“Oh shot, I better be going. It's already 10:15!” She said jumping to her feet and shaking my hand.

“Okay, thank you for coming. Come over anytime.” I said shaking her hand back.

“Yes please.” Joey shook her and and he locked her out.

 “I'm starving.” I said making my way to the kitchen.

“Oh yeah. My breakfast.” He said walking over to the oven and pulling it out. I grabbed his smoothie and pasted it to him.

I poured out a bowl of cereal and we cuddled up in my room and watched some TV.