Where's Joey? (The Last Chapter)

"I always knew you were a little bitch." He opens his eyes and chuckles.

"Wait, where the fuck is Joey?" I asked looking around the room.

"Who? Oh, never mind. We don't need him." Shane walks towards me pushing me back seductively.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I flick his hand off my shoulder.

"It's okay. Joey isn't home, remember?" He smirks and leans in for a kiss.

"Are you fucking stupid? What? Now that Joey's gone you think that I'm going to forget about all you did and let you fuck me up the ass. Litteraly?!" I exclaimed angerly rejecting his kiss.

"Aw, come on Sawyer don't act like you don't want this fat cock in your tight little ass." He says patting his crouch.

"Actually no, I don't. And for your information I'm a top." I say and nervously step back.

"What's wrong Sawyer?" He says and wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me in roughly.

Then he squeezes my shoulder in such a way that he activates some sort of pressure point. I become temperately paralyzed and he takes the opportunity to pick me up, carry me into Joey's room, throw me on the bed then walk over to lock the door.

I regain the ability to move and I jump to my feet and rush over to the door just as he turns around.

"Where do you think you're going?" He smirks and pushes me back onto the bed then he makes his way over to Joey's closet.

Again I jump up and make my way to the door. I try opening it but to my horror the door doesn't budge. Then I hear Shane's laughter from behind me.

"Didn't Joey tell you that I changed the lock on the door that no one could get in or get out without the right key? It was installed for the days that Joey was being...difficult."

I turn around slowly to see Shane smiling with rope in his hands.

Frozen in fear I'm helpless. He smiles, removes my jacket then he wraps the rope around me. After he pushes me back onto the bed.

When I regain the ability to fight back the first thing that I do is yell. But instantly Shane duct tapes my mouth shut.

My heart starts racing, I begin breathing uncontrollably, my eyes start watering. I am experiencing another panic attack.

A hint of worry crosses Shane's face. He rips off the tape and gives moment to settle my breathing. He wants to torture me, not kill me.

"You looked like you were dying there for a moment." He says smiling.

"What are you going to do to me?" I stutter out.

"What ever I want." He grins.